• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

Introduce yourself here!

I'm a newcomer, too. Hello everybody, nice to meet all of you
 
hi everyone.
i'm 18 years old. i like to read books and listen to music.
i also like to go out and chat with my fiends like any other teenagers.
in the future, i want to be a PR :D. since it's said that if i were a PR, i'd be invited to parties almost everyday.
nice to meet all of u! ::)
 
as if you need to introduce, BROOM, cease spamming already, you bad girl :-"

btw, which college are you currently in, BROOM? :-?
 
University of Social Sciences and Humanities :D! (how could it be such a long name like that!! ::()
ơi hời.....it seems that i've made a deep impression on you about my spamming skill :D however, let's keep it as our secret! don't speak it out loud ...hí hí hí
 
maybe she is an entertainer :-"

University of Social Sciences and Humanities ! (how could it be such a long name like that!! )
nice, does they have Public Relation there? well, I'm trying to complete my English Bachelor degree there (in-service of course), we can be consider school-mate ;))
 
trời hỡi! not really, i just like to taste different kinds of food. :D. i'm not either a party girl or an entertainer!
@wiwi : PR ? bad news : there isn't any major named PR in my university. i myself like to study in that major too.
however, how about NUS ? :D they have Communication & New Media Programme. it's just the right place for us to be trained as a PR :D!
mà, to be honest, some after their graduation as Cử nhân anh văn, they work as PRs :D.
 
There is really a few universities featuring "official" PR major out there. Why don't you just try one?
I don't really need a Bachelor in English but it's better to train it for my part-time job. It makes me look professional in foreign eyes, ya know :> My major is Civil Law, btw.
trời hỡi! not really, i just like to taste different kinds of food. . i'm not either a party girl or an entertainer!
Girls should stick to their diet :>
 
My name is tai ming jing ( let guess it in vietnamese)
I'm 18y old
I'm studying in DTU (duy tan university) , English for tourism.>>>>tour-guide
My favourite band : Linkinpark (it's my life)
I like games and girl ^_^
I hate having a bath ( shock? Just kidding:D)

p/s: if my gramma is wrong, Please correct it
 
:D hello everybody I'm a rookie in gamevn and I want to learn more about English through this 4rum:x I'm interested in games,music,books and English of course:D
my Y!M:chien_6592
e-mail me at:[email protected]
:cool:
 
Hello everyone, my name is ZUN, I'm the guy who developed the bunch of Touhou games.
Just kidding. I'm actually a 17 years old girl living in Hanoi very lonely needing men.
Kidding, no really. I'm an old man living in northern Russia and is making money by shooting bears for their fur...

....
OK Alright I'll introduce properly

Hello, my name is ZUN.
 
Hi all , I'am như bách , 15year old , nice to meet you !!11
 
hi . im LD ,im 21 yo .im living in QB
im newcomer ;))
 
It's nice to meet all of you, I'm Shootbad. 2008 - x = my ages. Did I write anything wrong?
 
Please, correct my error. I'm not good in English.
 
hello, my name's Khanh, im living in Fianarantsoa. nice to know every1! see you!
 
Heloo co dua mong tooi xoa =))

I'm Hung , i'm from Hạ Long City - a wonderful place where i was born and grow u p!

Want to make more friend in Gamevn :x

Now i'm 16 years old , grade ten =))
 
Hello everybody. I'm lonton_16
I'm not 16 years old, it's my friend's birthday:'>
I have a clone, it's lonton11
Anybody know what 11 means ? ;))
 
Back
Top