• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

Introduce yourself here!

I - enu is glad to meet you guys :hug:
 
i'm a newbie too =)) .. nice to meet you all ^^

i'm just a clone .. plz b nice 2 me :'>
 
Hi there.
My name is *above* and I'm one of Forte's servants.
 
Good day, mates

My name is Long and my english name is Leon and i'm 19 years old

I'm live in Ho Chi Minh city with my family and my dog. But right now i'm an oversea student in Australia. I'm live in homestay in Sydney. I study at University of New South Weals

My hobbies are playing games (ofcouse :wink:), studying :D;;), making friends and shopping.

My purpose right now is become 5th class member of gamevn and come back to VN huhu i miss everybody and my mates so much ( still i have to wait until december =((::( )

I knew about gamevn for such a long time but never intrested in or recognize the exist of this box.

It's very nice to know and make friend to everyone, please pm or email me :wink::hug::D:x
 
good day, mates =)
I'm Quan, My English name is Grin, my game online nick is Sil (some would call me Silly >.<)
Nice to meet all of ya!
 
Hi everybody,
My name's Khánh, but you can call me Hama
I'm 17 year's old.My like's music,watch tv,..v..v..
I know a little English so my gramma very terrible.
 
Hi! My name's Binh and my friend call me Tito. I'm now 19 years old and I want to make friends with all of you.
Nice to meet you all!
 
Alright, so anyone here likes rock ? Wanna be a rocka like me ? :D
 
@Binh: You're welcome at English club :D

gd late evening n early night to all ^^
 
hihihi oh no! Vietnamese people laugh "hihihi" but sometimes the foreigners dont understand. Do you know how to express that we're laughing without using emotional icon?
 
Hi everybody,
My name's Khánh, but you can call me Hama
I'm 17 year's old.My like's music,watch tv,..v..v..
I know a little English so my gramma very terrible.
Surprise, my name's khánh anh i'm 17, you're male or fermale ? I'm male

hihihi oh no! Vietnamese people laugh "hihihi" but sometimes the foreigners dont understand. Do you know how to express that we're laughing without using emotional icon?

you just use this word:
LOL: laughing out loud
ROTFL : rolling on the floor laughing
 
lol =)), i thought people type "lol" to express "lo^`*" hihihihi. Also, what does your nick mean?
 
Hello guys :'>
You can call me by my nickname: buta. Or also call me Dum.
I'm 14.

I do care about pretty-people, pretty-things, manga, games very much.

About music, i prefer MetalRock, rap & hiphop. My favorites: Durch Den Monsun, Schrei, Geek in The Pink, Ridin'Dirty, Chain Hang Low, Feel Good Inc, ClintEastwood

I'm not good at sport. But I like basketball and now playing it. I also wanna try skateboard.

I usually live in a Loony-bin place at PokemonFC and Mineral Town at HavestMoonBox in this forum.

Now i move here ::). Nice to meet you all. :D
 
Hello guys
You can call me by my nickname: buta. Or also call me Dum.
I'm 14.

I do care about pretty-people, pretty-things, manga, games very much.

About music, i prefer MetalRock, rap & hiphop. My favorites: Durch Den Monsun, Schrei, Geek in The Pink, Ridin'Dirty, Chain Hang Low, Feel Good Inc, ClintEastwood

I'm not good at sport. But I like basketball and now playing it. I also wanna try skateboard.

I usually live in a Loony-bin place at PokemonFC and Mineral Town at HavestMoonBox in this forum.

Now i move here . Nice to meet you all.

Welcome welcome dude :))
 
Some familiar face here =.=!

Ok , let me introduce myself

My name is Minh , but u can call me Dark or FatCat

I'm 23

My hobby is : game, pretty girl . seafood and ...you know :'>

i can speak a little Chinese, Korean and have a bad grammar at English =.=

That all :-s
 
well well well , i don't know this topic exist
Let me introduce my self
My name is Thang , i am 20 years old , now i am student . I live in HN
my nick name : i don't know ... what should i talk =))
hobby : game , music , books , and as every boys , i 'm interested in girls , ha ha
Main activities on 4rum : box Samurai & Dynasty warriors , RPG , and sp*m :devil: ( just kidding )
nice to meet you all
 
let see ... my introduction ;))
My name is Quan, I'm 19 and I'm studying as a student in RMIT University
Nick name : " móm " <---- that's silly, right? ::(
Hobbies : games, music, some kind of books, but girls are not in my list :|
Main box : Audition box :hug:
nice to meet you all :hug:
 
Well,ya know,about my profile:D
My name is Lam, I'm 13(Maybe I'm the youngest in here>_<)
I'm a student at Nguyen Gia Thieu secondary school;;) (HCM city)
Everyone calls me Lam so I don't have any nicknames
I usually hang a round in The Sims box,Anime-Manga box:x, Relax box#>:)
My hobbies:Anime-Manga, Games(RPG,TBS,..);;)
It's nice to meet everyone here:hug:
 
Back
Top