• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

Introduce yourself here!

It's my turn :D

My name is Hien, 14 years old
I have lived in Nha Trang since I was born
I'm a member of GVN forum with these accounts: Chinese_Fireball (banned), z_Simon_Muran_z (my clone, is hacked pass, is warned 30pts, will get out of prison in June 10th), _Paladin_Tirion_
Besides, I'm a administrator of Khanh Hoa Online forum (administrator named LyQuy) ;))
My hobbies: Manga, Games, Dueling Yu-Gi-Oh!

Nice to meet everyone here :hug:
 
Why do ppl often run away after introducing? :-?
 
The ban has been lifted, so I have used this account :hug:
 
You're the one who Krum fought with, don'tcha ?
Btw, accoding to ur ..erh.. Girlfriend Pic there in your sign, i would conclude that you are either too young to have a girlfriend, or you are just a pedophille with a weird taste...
 
Surprise, my name's khánh anh i'm 17, you're male or fermale ? I'm male



you just use this word:
LOL: laughing out loud
ROTFL : rolling on the floor laughing

What's the problem with this post 8-}
 
Maybe it's the nick, not the post.
 
What is the problem with his nick then? :-?
 
That's why I never bother to make nicknames like ...ehto... F*cker Rapist for example [though this is my fav nick] knowing they would be dead 10 seconds after anyone see their first post 8-}
I really want to make a clone name Hiep Van Du :(
 
Ok, so it came straight from HSV, lol :))
 
Excuse me , but i have a question . After introduce yourselves , can us talk about something here ?
 
Good evening everyone, i am a new member here (not really)
my Nickname is: Legendarysaiyan it's a little bit long
my hobbies: watching anime, video, play games, etc...
i'm living in Viet Nam and now i'm studying at International school.
Nice to meet you guys.
 
Guys wassup i'm fresh right here...my name comes with Kotexx.
Studyin in Singapore...damn hot here, but lots of hot chinese babes

Hope i will get along with u guys ahaha
 
No one feels sorry for the guy above ? :)). Well, sometimes informal languages are unacceptable. :))

I'm new here, but not really.
CatNoir is my official nickname, on other sites. This account is originally not mine, but now I'm using it.

My hobbies are drawing stuffs and designing, reading manga and watching anime sometimes. I'm 15 and a half. And I'm a girl. :))

I'm living in Vn, for now. My school is more like an international than a normal one. And the most annoying thing is...GIRLS MUST WEAR SKIRT AS UNIFORM!!!!( The designing is too old and the materials are horrible...)
 
hello everybody, this is the first time i join in this room, i want to make friend with you.
my name is Như, i was born in 1985. now, i'm living HCM city. i like to read books, make money *_^, i'm glad to meet you. join me.......
 
You said you wanted to make friends with us, didn't you?
Then what's wrong with the words "join me"?
 
Hello, i'm newbie here ::)
 
Back
Top