• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

Introduce yourself here!

Hi everybody here!
I'm Yuuki and I'm a new member here (too XD)
It's my pleasure if I can find a friend in this 4rum...
Maybe I should say that I'm a girl, shouldn't I?
I'm not good at E. very much so I hope that I can improve my E in here!
Nice to meet all of U :x!
 
erloz ^^

well basically im iSor, but well i just found my long-lost nick and... just so eager to show it to everyone ^^

so uh...HI :D:D
 
Hm....:-? So that's your nick too??? Main nick huh??? Lol...:hug:
 
Hi everybody here!
I'm Yuuki and I'm a new member here (too XD)
It's my pleasure if I can find a friend in this 4rum...
Maybe I should say that I'm a girl, shouldn't I?
I'm not good at E. very much so I hope that I can improve my E in here!
Nice to meet all of U :x!

Can we be friends ?
I also need to improve my English :x
 
sr to ask...but are u trying to flirt her =))
 
sr to ask...but are u trying to flirt her =))

Hm...You mean he's a boy huh :o!!! Oh my...I just think that he is a girl =.=! Sr because of my mistake :D! Maybe because his avar :'>...

@ rhastavn: That's my pleasure :x! Ah, do U have any name shorter than this??? It's so long and hard to remember ::)
 
sr to ask...but are u trying to flirt her =))
why did you tell the truth :-w
Hm...You mean he's a boy huh :o!!! Oh my...I just think that he is a girl =.=! Sr because of my mistake :D! Maybe because his avar :'>...

@ rhastavn: That's my pleasure :x! Ah, do U have any name shorter than this??? It's so long and hard to remember ::)

All of my friends call me " Rhasta "
I don't thik it's too long or hard ;))
 
I am ĐạiGia Bảy Bò, come from qui nhơn, Is there anyone want to talk to me ?
 
=))! Nice to meet U...U have a funny name :D!
Could U tell me what does it mean????
 
Nice to meet Us !!!
I'm human :D:D:D . My name's VW. I'm from FFBox. It's my pleasure to be here to talk to Us about myself.
End.
 
I just... =((

Make it sound more like English so everyone can remember your name and befriend with you easily =((

<<Yeah that was the first word came into my mind when I saw that weird Rhas or something>>
 
This is his pic.Cheer up,and I hope you can remember him easily,FE:(
rhasta_the_shadow_shaman_by_MJYA.jpg
 
Nice to meet Us !!!
I'm human :D:D:D . My name's VW. I'm from FFBox. It's my pleasure to be here to talk to Us about myself.
End.

Of course u r human, its obvious. Or u r just another creature under human form?
 
Back
Top