• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

Introduce yourself here!

Hello every1 i'm Hoàng Anh 16 years old , new member so please don't go easy on me :)
@ultima : are you Valkyrie Profile fan ? me too ^^
 
He he, i'm Quang Đức... and 14 year old...
i'm ... chicken...no...say....english/..
He he, forum : www.cuocsong.vnn.bz
 
Hi there, I'm newbie.
Nice to meet you, all of you!
 
I'm going to post often in this forum, so: Hi everyone
 
in trô điu mai seo hia :
i'm minh hiệp .Sometimes, i post in this box...i often post in topic about ...japanese's characters
 
@nth: how to turn the color into violet like you ?
 
Hi, everyone. I'm Blue Thunder. Please to meet you, all member of this forum.
 
yo wat sup homies how you guy go on? hope you guy have a nice day. i'm vinh, nice to meet you. is any girl here. later guys, i have to go
 
Hi I'm Hiếu Thi, I'm a boy!! I love game RPG and i wish have many friend here
 
@nth: how to turn the color into violet like you ?

Hi everyone :D
nth has his own color for his nick :))
And in case he's going to post often here, behold on thyself =))
@Wimp: I like Valkyrie :D
 
@minhhiep: what a nice title ! It's look beautiful.
How to get one, tell me pls!
 
kakaka
nth is Smod ,so he has violet color in his name :))
@ Ghost rider : hey, u ask about avatar or title ?? :-?
that avatar has everywhere ....
sry 'cause i can't rely to you now....
 
.............................................................;;)
 
Hi.I'm 14 years old.My name is Nam.I live in Ha Tinh Town.My hobbies are play games,listen to music.my Y!M is: angel_in_my_heart_0110. It nice to meet all friends :D
 
Hello. I'm Huy. I'm 14 years old. I live in Tuyen Quang Province. I like play games (of course) and badminton, listen to music.
 
Hi, my name is Nguyen Huu Cuong. Unlike many other Vietnamese Americans, I still keep my Viet name, I felt that my name is not just a bunch of characters put together, but in fact represents a part of me, and its value cannot be expressed.
I was born on May 24, 1983. Yes, that makes me a big fat PIG :D although my weight borderlines sub-standard :D American standard anyway.
I'm currently a training Assistant Manager at a retail store (Wal-Mart). Finishing my Bachelor in Business Management (got 24 more units to go, that means 2 semesters, so the end of 2007).
I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters, all of whom I love very much :x
Included are some of my pics, you can check out more at http://photos.yahoo.com/baylenthesky , those are the pictures I took last year at Dam Sen when I went back to VN, good times!!

Oops, sorry, I posted the wrong link, it's fixed now!
 

Attachments

  • Photo-0024.jpg
    Photo-0024.jpg
    12.5 KB · Đọc: 1
  • Photo-0023.jpg
    Photo-0023.jpg
    14 KB · Đọc: 1
  • Photo-0005.jpg
    Photo-0005.jpg
    166 KB · Đọc: 3
Oops, how do I post more than 3 pictures at a time? Oh well, here's some more...
 

Attachments

  • Photo-0005.jpg
    Photo-0005.jpg
    232.2 KB · Đọc: 3
  • DSCN0422.JPG
    DSCN0422.JPG
    99.9 KB · Đọc: 3
  • DSCN0423.JPG
    DSCN0423.JPG
    174.6 KB · Đọc: 5
umm my name is alex duy l^an
umm I'm living in Quebec , Canada
umm i'm 15 year old
umm i like :stake broad - girls - computer and game

----

mon nom est Alex duy lan
j'habite au Quebec en Canada
umm j'ai 15 ans
j'aime le stake broad - les filles - les pc et les jeux
 
Hi all !!. This's the firts time I go to this box >< . I'm not good at English, so don't laught ^^ .
My name's Duy Duc. Y!M : zatekusen . want to make friend with all ^_^
 
Back
Top