• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

Introduce yourself here!

Oh world changing? I have something for you:

"Words have the power to both destroy or heal. When words are true and kind, they can change the world." --- Buddha

:wink:

when u can change the world, may be u are the god:D !!
 
"Nature herself has imprinted on the minds of all the idea of God." --- Cicero

"One man’s “magic” is another man’s engineering. “Supernatural” is a null word." --- Robert A. Heinlein

"Man changes the world, not god" --- ...er...Makona :D :lol: :D
 
"Nature herself has imprinted on the minds of all the idea of God." --- Cicero

"One man’s “magic” is another man’s engineering. “Supernatural” is a null word." --- Robert A. Heinlein

"Man changes the world, not god" --- ...er...Makona :D :lol: :D

never...............men can do that without women ^_________^
:o ;;) #>:)
 
Nature herself has imprinted on the minds of all the idea of God." --- My Girlfriends

"One man’s “magic” is another man’s engineering. “Supernatural” is a null word." --- I wonder then it isn't myself

"Man changes the world, not god" --- :D Cmhoahongxanh
 
Hi ! My name is doremon2611 . I come from 26th century .
I am glad to see you all .
:D
 
Nice ! My name's Liên...I'm 14 <92>
I'm not good 4 the English, but France :D
 
Hi ! i'm Đ B H ... i'm 16
i need everybody in GVN help. Thanks
 
^________________________^ nice to meet u!!!!:hug:
 
Hi ;))
I'm Rainie ^^ I'm 16 (1990)
Nice to meet everybody ( my E is very bad _ sr >_<)
 
I noticed this topic just some days ago ^^ .

my name.... It's mean queen of all spring flowers and I'm a boy :-w, my parents are unbelievable . (oh! my PC's name is ARIANA ^^)

I'm 20 (PC: 5)

I love softwares especially tweak, optimize, stuff like that (PC loves all but me #>:) )

My best friend is my PC. I spend a lot of time with her(PC only wants to rest...) tweaking, optimizing , scanning and reinstalling Windows(...and a stable Windows...). It sounds a lot of work but it makes me happy and my PC really likes it (... :(( ).
My PC and I are glad to know you all :D
 
What a great topic! ^^


I'm 14 or 15 ^"^. My nick name is Cloudee, but you can call me the shortened name "C" or "Clou" ^^.

I have been one of GVN's members for a several months, but I first posted the replies on today ^"^. Too late, right?

My favorite boxes in GVN are Pokemon Fanclubs and Harvest Moon club ( oh, I love simulator games!!!!!).

I think every box in GVN is a big and warm family. Keep the great work, all!!! :)
 
Ha ha I loved Harvest Moon when I'm 15 too :))
 
I`m Dark (name means nothin`) .I`ve found out its funny here , so i`ll try to visit this box every night and spa.. eh..eh.. talk here . Dun tell me i`m not welcome
 
Helo everybody i'ma new member so be nice ^_^
I'm Hikari ( light in Japan) . This is the first time i visit this box and found out it pretty interesting ^_^ My favorite genre of game is RPG ^_^ but i enjoy action too . Favorite games : Megaman Series , Kingdom Hearts and many more :))
 
hi all have a nice day....nice to meet u lolzz
and welcome to ppl after me xD
 
name : hạnh
nick : hanhcom
game : starcraft
.............................
 
Hi, I'm Chobitschan, 'cause I like the manga called "Chobits" and I like Pink's music, too. The best song I like is Stupid girls.
 
................................................................
 
Back
Top