• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

Introduce yourself here!

Hi all
My nick name:tutlao86
age:20 (86)
fav: sleeping,playing games:'> ,boxing,rock (music)
Education:college (HCM university of industry)
I hope to make friend with all of you:hug:
 
Well ,
Nickname : TeshiOni
Old : 18
Date of Birth : 20-4 . My year old I think you should Active brain to Find My year old :))
Hobbies : Sickness , Pervert is my love ;))
Biography : No especially , So It is Sad
Introduce : I was desperatoring for Life , may be i Thought I borned to Die 8-}
 
Hey, I need link down Dictionary Chinese
Please help me !!!!!!!
 
Weell ,
Nikname : Kyo
Hobbies : like to read manga , play game online and also pervert with the gurl in my school
Biography : i was born in Hidden Leaf Village ( where is it ? :-? )
Pet : dogs :-j
Food : Vietnamese food ! :'>
old: same years as Naruto ::)
Birthday : Holloween day ;)) 31-10


PS : want to know all u guys in GVn ! that's my dream !
 
Ok here I go guys:
nick name: Ed or Edward :D
Old: .....
Birthday: I don't exist :-"
Hobbies: Reading H manga, watching H anime :'>
Introduce: I'm on my way finding the Philosophi stone, any one seen it...?
Contact: Get to the military and ask for Edward Elric or Full Metal alchemist, they shown you the way to me :)) (!YH: [email protected])
 
Hix...
My name: Kei
Day of Birth: It's a secret :D
Place of Birth: Cần Thơ City
Hobbies: too much... music... film... game... manga... and something :-"
I'm being down love, but i will take me to her heart soon...:D
My English is so noob, don't laugh me :p
The End :))
 
Nick name : Igo or Ichigo
Old : I don't know
Birthday : 26/11/1989
Hobbies : Reading manga , watching H anime , learnning Photoshop .
Y!M : [email protected]
My English is so noob, don't laugh me
 
Nick : shade, SS
Old : don't want to know -__-
DOB : 1/2
Hobbies : Playing games, watching TV, reading books... & spam ^^ !
Y!M : necromancer_shade
_ Nice to meet all of U ::)
 
Halo!!!
My name is phylia (girl) or Senzie (boy) ?????
Old about.....dont know
Hobbies play tear ring saga, maple.au etc..
i like this slogan : suger you you go suger me me go ^!^
 
Hi.
My name is Aya Shameimaru. They say that I'm over 1000 years old, I wonder if it's right?
Loves gossip and photography.
 
Hi... Reimu desuuuu.. i'm a Shrine Maiden in Gensoukyo ^O^ I came from the same place as Aya-san desuuu...
 
Got here already Reimu. Since my mistress was sleeping. I have free time uh huh.
My name is pretty long so Youmu is ok, u can call me that.
My job is gardener, and I love my job for now.
 
Alisu is here ^O^ I'm a puppeteer desuuuuu....
Shanghai and Hourai is 2 of my favourite dolls.

Nice to meet you all ^O^
 
What? My name? Are u blind? Could u read that from my nick? :p
Am I a vampire or not? Ask Zun, Zun knows everything.
My age huh? I'm older than u.
Scarlet Devil Mansion u can find me there.
 
:-&
This is getting "bựa" :-&
 
Have are there anyone in U.S.A :| ?
My Name: Lâm Hiển
Nickname: Jackie
Living: Nirvinia................
 
The "bựa" continues .....

I'm Reisen Udongein Inaba, kind of a rabbit race in Moon 8-} My favourite move is the same as Yusuke Urameshi in "Yu Yu hakusho" desuu...
 
@Sess-sama....yup, i'm living near your state, it's Illinois
Name: Thúy Huyền
Nickname: Julie
Hobbies: Photograph, sth that is involved in nature sciene, botanic, anatomy or sth like dat :))
 
People living in South shoud come by my place some time : Maryland DC.
And please stop the stupid intro. i cant get a hell of an idea who you guys are
 
Back
Top