• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

General Talk

Well just simple things are enough though :D Btw anyone expecting the finale of Breaking Bad tomorrow?
 
edited: this forum doesn't allow all caps, **** it
 
Have you guys ever felt like this moment you have everything you want in the world and the next thing you know is you are on the verge of losing all of that? :)

Not yet.
Don't even think about it. it's too fictitious in my circumstance
 
How ya doing' ?
Not log in GVN recently, spend all my time posting moaning and rambling on fb
which I daringly ask of
adding fb of each and shall we care about your life a little more *wink wink* ?

https://www.facebook.com/infernal.kami
That's mine
Really love to c u there, since I was lonely as duck
 
How ya doing' ?
Not log in GVN recently, spend all my time posting moaning and rambling on fb
which I daringly ask of
adding fb of each and shall we care about your life a little more *wink wink* ?

https://www.facebook.com/infernal.kami
That's mine
Really love to c u there, since I was lonely as duck
I've already added your FB account.
btw, It's extremly awful and terrified. Thousands people 've became homeless after storm came. Fortunately, I'm still ok, thank God!
If storm had came to Hue, I would 've been homeless or dead @@.
A lot of students who have families in Quảng Bình where the storm almost destroyed anything are very upset, hopeless and painful :((.
The mid side is the poorest region in Vietnam but it has to bear almost natural disasters! There's no justice! Until now I'm feeling so lucky, very lucky because I'm still alive and nothing in my house wasn't destroyed.
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
Facebook.com/ethan.dqthanh
Message me telling who you are in advance, I don't accept requests out of the blue, trying to keep my homepage relevant

- - - Updated - - -

Wait what IK you are INTP too? I am borderline F, not E though.
 
I've already added your FB account.
btw, It's emtremly awful and terrified. Thousands people 've became homeless after storm came. Fortunately, I'm still ok, thank God!
Gotcha there. Gonna keep up w your new idea
Facebook.com/ethan.dqthanh
Message me telling who you are in advance, I don't accept requests out of the blue, trying to keep my homepage relevant

- - - Updated - - -

Wait what IK you are INTP too? I am borderline F, not E though.

Do you want to go under INTP underground group ? The most twisted( although warmest machine) pp are there

I'll add if you'd like. Recently there were a flame war bw INFP and us, though
 
is there anyone here who knows how do we say "số báo danh" in English?
 
Không ngoài dự đoán, kết quả Ielts như sau:
Listening 8.0
Reading 9.0
Writing 6.5
Speaking 6.5

Overall 7.5


Phát này chắc phải ôn thi Ielts tử tế, thi lấy cái overall 8.0 rồi xin đi dạy thôi. XD~




is there anyone here who knows how do we say "số báo danh" in English?
Cái này tùy thuộc vào ngữ cảnh.

Số báo danh khi đi thi: Candidate number
Số báo danh khi đi thực hiện thủ tục hành chính: Row number hoặc queue number
 
8.0 là đi dạy đc á :v .
 
Không ngoài dự đoán, kết quả Ielts như sau:
Listening 8.0
Reading 9.0
Writing 6.5
Speaking 6.5

Overall 7.5


Phát này chắc phải ôn thi Ielts tử tế, thi lấy cái overall 8.0 rồi xin đi dạy thôi. XD~





Cái này tùy thuộc vào ngữ cảnh.

Số báo danh khi đi thi: Candidate number
Số báo danh khi đi thực hiện thủ tục hành chính: Row number hoặc queue number

Not bad.
it'll take me a very long time to get the same result as your
 
Not bad.
it'll take me a very long time to get the same result as your
Nah, what you need isn't time. It's environment and motivation.

Dạy ở đâu được thế? :">
Trust me, no teacher can get you further than 6.5. Just try to live your life drown in Eng and you'll get there quite fast.
 
Nah, what you need isn't time. It's environment and motivation.


Trust me, no teacher can get you further than 6.5. Just try to live your life drown in Eng and you'll get there quite fast.

I think you misunderstood his question.
 
I think his question is rather ambiguous to make much sense of.
 
I think his question is rather ambiguous to make much sense of.

I can't find any ambiguity there. He just wanted to know where to teach if you get an 8 in IELTS.
 
I feel I'm more and more useless. No society can accept me until I improve my quality. But I'm really the kind of men that's difficult to improve.
 
I feel I'm more and more useless. No society can accept me until I improve my quality. But I'm really the kind of men that's difficult to improve.

I do not think so. We're just trying to be successful
 
I feel I'm more and more useless. No society can accept me until I improve my quality. But I'm really the kind of men that's difficult to improve.

What do you know about society?
 
Back
Top