• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

General Talk

More damage was agitated by generalized anxiety over societal decline than that of societal decline ever did
 
It really is a bad idea to try the IELTS test without any preparation. :))

Agreed.

I had a same experience. Not exactly a legitmate IELTS test though but a Placement test for IBA program based on IETLS. Speaking section was excluded also. Completely took me off guard and my result was a mediocre 6.5 >''<

And btw, hi everyone, i'm new here :D.
 
Agreed.

I had a same experience. Not exactly a legitmate IELTS test though but a Placement test for IBA program based on IETLS. Speaking section was excluded also. Completely took me off guard and my result was a mediocre 6.5 >''<

And btw, hi everyone, i'm new here :D.
Just say hi?
at least you must have some gifts for your being here
 
Well that's not unexpected, so:

[spoil]rouge coco asian[/spoil]

Supposing that this's the stuff that suits y'all fellas's taste. And i guess i don't have to show you how to make use of it, lol.
 
omg girls... Why must they be so complicated...

On a side note my FA life is about to end, hopefully...
 
Why must they be so complicated...

Complication is just the 1st line of defense of 'em feminine side. After that there'll be obsession, hallucination and mos def harassment.

But hey, getting laid has its price right?
 
I have no interest in girls in pajama on facebook! [-(

I wanna see fishnet or stocking!!! |( `O')/
 
oh **** you!

You really want Mr. Xeno pays intention in you, don't you?

- - - Updated - - -

anw, I'm having a presentation of Econometrics next week and I still have no idea until now.
Lend me a rope...
 
Hey dude, did you go to RI? Most of the A*Star kids from Hanoi go to RI, I think?!

nope, there are many schools. I went to ACS (Independent), a same-sex school for rich fag. So glad I still managed to get a gf after all those years lmao
 
Rite. I know some kids who did IB there... Most of them are kinda... eccentric though...
 
I have no idea what you fags are talking about. Speak human please?

Oh! And someone is rich! Gotta add your fb then. :-"
 
His fb emits the vibe of those kinds of teenagers :(((
 
My fb does?

Yeah I am kinda eccentric, but not my friends there, they are just normal. And lol I am nowhere near rich. My parents are though, they just don't want me to live off their money or spending too much so I am getting 100k/week FML

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and I am feeling kinda cheesy lately with all the stuffs with my gf :|
 
My fb does?

Yeah I am kinda eccentric, but not my friends there, they are just normal. And lol I am nowhere near rich. My parents are though, they just don't want me to live off their money or spending too much so I am getting 100k/week FML

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and I am feeling kinda cheesy lately with all the stuffs with my gf :|
I often feel painful, heartbroken, hurt rather cheesy
 
Back
Top