• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

General Talk

Actually it is diacritics, check Wikipedia. I trace back from "accent circumflex", which is something I learned back when I was studying French :>
 
Actually it is diacritics, check Wikipedia. I trace back from "accent circumflex", which is something I learned back when I was studying French :>
Oh! I didn't know that. But you should leave that stuff to linguists, common people like me use mark or marking. :v



Gamevn has too many FA, damn it! So much that it froze tonight.
 
who can translate this phrase "set fire to the rain" (Adele) in a meaningful and clearly way? :D thanks! ^.^
 
Actually it is diacritics, check Wikipedia. I trace back from "accent circumflex", which is something I learned back when I was studying French :>

btw, When I was at secondary school, I had to study French. It really annoys me to remember conjugation and genders of noun, ...@@

- - - Updated - - -

Next summer I 'll be busy with something I'm fascinated, World Cup & ETA4, so that means I mustn't fail exams and sit for it again or study summer semester to improve my result.
Mission is very hard, seems to be impossible. But I never give up.
Only this way can I meet my great teachers and enjoy WC.
I'd determined a clear goal before new semester began.
I'll have also gotten an IELTS certificate by the time I graduate
But something went wrong and made me fall down.
Barely had I did my plan, there was sth that unexpected.
I'm a sentitive guy and I know the emotion affects my work very much.
But now I have no time to be sentimental, painful or have some cheesy emotion.
It's the high time I had to study, study, study....
 
What the **** happened with your paragraphs?
 
I meant what is it with me and wasting time with idiots
 
Because singular doesn't justify your idiocy.
 
Done with the triple test today. As expected, listening and reading was a walk in the park. Writing however, handed me my ass. 8-}

I'm too used to writing with care and calculating every word so I finished first task in 30m and then busted my head trying to keep up with the second one. +_+ Still somehow managed to complete them, though.

It really is a bad idea to try the IELTS test without any preparation. :))
 
Quite surprised to see that there's still something going in this topic. :o, the last time I visited, it was pretty much deserted.

Btw :D. I've just finished my project in India, ready to move on. What a chaotic country!
 
Quite surprised to see that there's still something going in this topic. :o, the last time I visited, it was pretty much deserted.

Btw :D. I've just finished my project in India, ready to move on. What a chaotic country!
Idian always makes me think about rape

- - - Updated - - -

I would rather not have a father than have a *beep*
 
Hey it's late and I can't sleep so I'll post something here hoping that there will be some replies from you guys tomorrow :D

- - - Updated - - -

Hey it's late and I can't sleep so I'll post something here hoping that there will be some replies from you guys tomorrow :D
 
Recently I have diarrhea and it really bugs me, I almost blow sth out many times
 
I'm new in this box !
I'm looking for an english school to study toefl in HaNoi.
I live in HoanKiem district.
Can you guys help me ?
 
Hey it's late and I can't sleep so I'll post something here hoping that there will be some replies from you guys tomorrow :D

- - - Updated - - -

Hey it's late and I can't sleep so I'll post something here hoping that there will be some replies from you guys tomorrow :D
Wish granted, here's your reply.
 
Being an avid reader and a perfectionistic editor, sometimes I can't help but wonder: How can somebody turn something so crystal-clear into a clusterfuck of words that make absolutely no bloody sense whatsoever?
 
Have you guys ever felt like this moment you have everything you want in the world and the next thing you know is you are on the verge of losing all of that? :)
 
Back
Top