Black_Sabbath
Mayor of SimCity
- 27/9/09
- 4,071
- 59
I see, a gentle breeze after a storm, eh?:). Maybe I'll try some more symphonic metal bands for a change then:)
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*
imagine how they always use orchestra kind of music in epic scene in movie, symphonic metal also orchestra band for background music 8D~ which bring unbelievable epicness (and I assume most rock fan like epic kind of stuffs)

heavy metal is too much for me, in addition, I like classical and old things, so melodic rock with old atmosphere like Gothic, death kinda stuffs attracted me from first listening :'> Since then, I couldn't really go back to classic rock (old band like Metallica, Scorpion, Guns & Roses... I used to like them a lot until I found symphonic and goth rock)
I guess I like the combination of rock and angel femal vocal

U gotta be kiddin me!I'm a girlheavy metal is too much for me, in addition, I like classical and old things, so melodic rock with old atmosphere like Gothic, death kinda stuffs attracted me from first listening :'> Since then, I couldn't really go back to classic rock (old band like Metallica, Scorpion, Guns & Roses... I used to like them a lot until I found symphonic and goth rock)
I tried death doom and noise I like the atmosphere but didn't quite get into thoseI guess I like the combination of rock and angel femal vocal

U gotta be kiddin me!![]()
U gotta be kiddin me!![]()
Anyway, long live Metal!
Metallica, Scors, Guns... are not classic rock bands. They are thrash/heavy/modern rock, heavy/hard rock and glam/hard rock respectively. Dire Straits, Led Zeppelin, Eagles, Lynyrd Skynyrd, The Doors,... are the first names that you should check if u like classic rock and don't forget the "huge" name: The Beatles.
Btw, the new song (for me) which I have just found out tonight
[video]fkuOAY-S6OY[/video]
The lyric is fvckin' great!
been 10 years since I last listen to "When the children cry" (honestly, I last listen to it in intermediate school) bring back memory 
That song is just awesome, isn't it, senior?:'> Especially the guitarI have never heard of Scorpions as a heavy metal band O.O
Lolzzzbeen 10 years since I last listen to "When the children cry" (honestly, I last listen to it in intermediate school) bring back memory
![]()
I wonder if it was written during a war period