• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

Musical Talk

I see, a gentle breeze after a storm, eh?:). Maybe I'll try some more symphonic metal bands for a change then:)
 
yah. Another reason for symphonic metal might be the EPICNESS :> imagine how they always use orchestra kind of music in epic scene in movie, symphonic metal also orchestra band for background music 8D~ which bring unbelievable epicness (and I assume most rock fan like epic kind of stuffs)
 
I see, their songs are usually about heroes and legends, which are really a breakthrough in the metal world! Love them!:x
 
Stick with Heavy Metal & Hard Rock for life. Never a fan of Dark genre like Gothic, Melodic Death, Viking ...
 
Don't say that, senior!:) Trying something different once in a while is good, too!;;)
 
Actually, I did listened to "Arch Enemy", "Inflame" .... sometimes but generally Heavy Metal & Hard Rock is still my favorite.
 
See? :) Btw, you're really like me! I'm glad! Long live Heavy Metal!:)
 
I'm a girl :)) heavy metal is too much for me, in addition, I like classical and old things, so melodic rock with old atmosphere like Gothic, death kinda stuffs attracted me from first listening :'> Since then, I couldn't really go back to classic rock (old band like Metallica, Scorpion, Guns & Roses... I used to like them a lot until I found symphonic and goth rock)

I tried death doom and noise I like the atmosphere but didn't quite get into those \m/ I guess I like the combination of rock and angel femal vocal
 
Why's so difficult ? ;))

I listen to any kind of music that attracts my ears :>
 
I can listen to any kind of Metal, but for some reason, I can't do it with nu:(
 
I'm a girl :)) heavy metal is too much for me, in addition, I like classical and old things, so melodic rock with old atmosphere like Gothic, death kinda stuffs attracted me from first listening :'> Since then, I couldn't really go back to classic rock (old band like Metallica, Scorpion, Guns & Roses... I used to like them a lot until I found symphonic and goth rock)

I tried death doom and noise I like the atmosphere but didn't quite get into those \m/ I guess I like the combination of rock and angel femal vocal
U gotta be kiddin me! :|
 
Mã:
http://www.imeem.com/people/zsdE5y/music/5780zx1j/igor-krutoi-sad-angel/
sure brought back memory =((
 
U gotta be kiddin me! :|

No kidding X.x I can't listen to heavy metal more than 30 minutes unless I'm in a party or live show.

Xệ ku: what's that? 'o'
 
Metallica, Scors, Guns... are not classic rock bands. They are thrash/heavy/modern rock, heavy/hard rock and glam/hard rock respectively. Dire Straits, Led Zeppelin, Eagles, Lynyrd Skynyrd, The Doors,... are the first names that you should check if u like classic rock and don't forget the "huge" name: The Beatles.

Btw, the new song (for me) which I have just found out tonight

[video]fkuOAY-S6OY[/video]

The lyric is fvckin' great!
 
Metallica, Scors, Guns... are not classic rock bands. They are thrash/heavy/modern rock, heavy/hard rock and glam/hard rock respectively. Dire Straits, Led Zeppelin, Eagles, Lynyrd Skynyrd, The Doors,... are the first names that you should check if u like classic rock and don't forget the "huge" name: The Beatles.

Btw, the new song (for me) which I have just found out tonight

[video]fkuOAY-S6OY[/video]

The lyric is fvckin' great!

Tee-hee! They're all my favorites, senior! Love them!:'>
 
I have never heard of Scorpions as a heavy metal band O.O

Lolzzz =)) been 10 years since I last listen to "When the children cry" (honestly, I last listen to it in intermediate school) bring back memory :x
 
What genre did you hear about Scors?
 
Scorpions often plays slow rock and a kind of music which is a little harder than that(not sure if it's Metal, though. But anyway, their slow rock is the best:'>)
.
___________Auto Merge________________

.
I have never heard of Scorpions as a heavy metal band O.O

Lolzzz =)) been 10 years since I last listen to "When the children cry" (honestly, I last listen to it in intermediate school) bring back memory :x
That song is just awesome, isn't it, senior?:'> Especially the guitar:x I wonder if it was written during a war period;;)
 
Back
Top