• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

Introduce yourself here!

A short introduction for myself (Excuse me if there's any mistake, I want to learn! <= afraid of this setence! :-s)
Nickname: Dark and d_d for short.
And I don't know how old am I, but I can tell ya that I was born in the 19th day of September, and in 1993.
My hobbies? Just simply think about role playing games and Pokémon Series, I love soccer and listening to music, too :x
Beside that, for me friends are all. That mean: "Having friends means having everything and losing friends means getting everything!".
I like this sentence: Don't forget believing yourself - Tomorrow never die!
I wonder if an e-mail address is needed, but better not! :D
Nice to meet all of ya, friends!

No he has the same birthday with my ex-luv :|

Do we have assassin here?
 
don't quite understand the meaning
For
Having friends means having everything and losing friends means getting everything
I do not know, and not understand clearly, but I feel that it's true! :x
No he has the same birthday with my ex-luv
So proud! :|
 
It's a secret that I may disclose only if you get me all horny
102_.gif
I won't since i care for you so much that i can't get your health degraded :'>
 
099_.gif
I don't know about the others but I get uber stronger in ecchi mode! (Hentai Kamen!!!) So don't cha worry my luv.

@FE-chan: 1993 kid? you had a pedophilia or something, FE-chan?
077_.gif
 
I am a Lolita complex and wonder if hanhito fits the requirements :'>
 
I'll give up wiwi-kun for your sake, FE-sama :x
 
hi every body ,i always read your posts in this box everyday to improve my english skill ,but this is the first time i post in this box,my english is very bad so don't laught me
my name is Phong ,I'm a student in university of natural sciences and this is the last year
some of your hobbies here are like my hobbies (game,read science book...) and i have some monstrous hobbies such as make an explosives,or physics weapon ...therefore all my friends call me a disability Phong (you know why :)) )
nice to meet all
 
me Jacky
lving in Singapore
game: jx2 , Pc games

glad to know every1
 
It's been awhile since someone post sth here :))
Just a brief one for me, then.

The name is Tuấn, got a dozen nicknames, Vnese ones keep calling me Hấu, foreign ones call me tAnk :)

Not even 18 yet =))

Proud to be a Vnese. =))


Nice to meet you guys.
 
It's been awhile since someone post sth here :))
Just a brief one for me, then.

The name is Tuấn, got a dozen nicknames, Vnese ones keep calling me Hấu, foreign ones call me tAnk :)

Not even 18 yet =))

Proud to be a Vnese. =))


Nice to meet you guys.

The fake,made-in-china-or-VN jabbawockeez's mask of urs just make me wanna punch into the screen b-(
But anyway,nice to meet u :hug:
 
Yeah, nice 2 meet u 2 :))
And anyway, it costs 5 pounds and was bought in Britain, probably made in China or VN and was imported there =)) =)) =)) =))
 
Hi there everyone! I'm new in this box and here is my profile:D

Name: Long

Only 17 so I cannot buy some adult contents ;))

A Vietnamese inside US territory =))

Love tech, games, musics, movies and much more,

Currently finding the other half.::)

Is there anything else?
 
hello everyone
I'm an old member using a new nick
name: Dick [Dicky]
i Love :'>
 
this hell? no, this is heaven for those lesser creatures who're looking up and wish :-"
 
Seems like everyone in this box is obsessed by hell, welcoming new member like that.
 
I knew this box because I read some bullshit complains in YKDG which is written by " Mr Dzoi ko biết". Can I become a new member ? :p
My hobby : Japanese (American, Vietnamese) Video Anime :'>:'>
 
When I join the initial letters of the first three so-called hobbies you mentioned.

I finally get what you meant.
 
Back
Top