• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

Introduce yourself here!

A random guy who has a *beep*ing bad English skill?
 
hello!, I'm a old member of Gamevn. Nickname: melody of death. very please to meat you.
I like: game (of cause) internet, comicbooks.....................
I'm living in America. I'm a Junior in CO.
Not cause it's course(live in America but English is still not good)
And hello everybody.I'm new in here.It's nice to meet all of you
I'm living in Vietnam.I'm in grade 8 now.I like game,design (game) and paint to design game(character,skill,etc...)
And I love Miley Cyrus's,Rihanna's,Ashley Tisdale's,Britney Spears's ,JB's Music,hate Demi Lovato (witch :)) ) and many more
 
Not cause it's course(live in America but English is still not good)
And hello everybody.I'm new in here.It's nice to meet all of you
I'm living in Vietnam.I'm in grade 8 now.I like game,design (game) and paint to design game(character,skill,etc...)
And I love Miley Cyrus's,Rihanna's,Ashley Tisdale's,Britney Spears's ,JB's Music,hate Demi Lovato (witch :)) ) and many more

Is it Jack Black's music? .
 
Hi everyone,

My name is Annasophia Robb.
This is my very first post in GameVN.
My English is bad, utterly bad. Especially in grammatical and spelling (listening, speaking doesn't count here).
So I join this sub forum and hope you guys can help me improve my English skills.
And, plz spare me if i make some critical errors because as i said above, my english is bad.

Thank u very much and have a nice day (if ur nice to me).

xoxo
 
Hi every body.
I'm huydinh282.
It's must be very nice to talk with each other here::)
Let's get start:
nickname: huydinh282
Original Name: Trinh Le
Age: 13
Home Address: ???
Email Address: [email protected]
END.
 
In fact, it isn't very interesting to introduce yourselves here.
I found that it helped nothing for us to improve our English.


Admin!!! Pls feel free to close this shit topic!!!!
 
In fact, acting intimately without introducing is beyond impolite.
I found that you're babbling...
 
In fact, it isn't very interesting to introduce yourselves here.
I found that it helped nothing for us to improve our English.


Admin!!! Pls feel free to close this shit topic!!!!
In fact, you failed at life, go die please.
 
I found this box while I was wandering around our 4rum. I just couldn't believe that I've been a member for a long time but I didn't know 'bout this box.
Well, hi ... my name is ... well .. you all can see.
I'm in tenth grade now, my major is Chemistry. However, I love learning new languages and the culture of countries in the world. I've started Italian for a few weeks and I also love Japanese, too, although my jap's very bad.
Well .. so .. nice to meet all of you here ... as they said .. Hajimemashite !
Is it Jack Black's music?
.
I think it's "Jonas Brothers" :-?
 
my introduction
Name(just nikname 'cause real name is unimportant in a 4rum):Microlipse
Age: abt 16 or 17...:-?
YH:micro_graffiti2492@....
Hobbies: alot :-? but spending most of my free time playing games (mostly DotA)

Enough :-?
 
Hey guys, allow me to introduce myself :
My real name is Việt, and you see, my nickname on forum is ninjasasukes5.
I'm nineteen years old .
My hobbies are playing games, reading history books ( especially Romance of The Three Kingdoms ), listening to music.
My email : [email protected]
It's great to talk with everyone .
 
Romance of The Three Kingdoms is not a history book but fiction novel based on historical events.
 
A short introduction for myself (Excuse me if there's any mistake, I want to learn! <= afraid of this setence! :-s)
Nickname: Dark and d_d for short.
And I don't know how old am I, but I can tell ya that I was born in the 19th day of September, and in 1993.
My hobbies? Just simply think about role playing games and Pokémon Series, I love soccer and listening to music, too :x
Beside that, for me friends are all. That mean: "Having friends means having everything and losing friends means getting everything!".
I like this sentence: Don't forget believing yourself - Tomorrow never die!
I wonder if an e-mail address is needed, but better not! :D
Nice to meet all of ya, friends!
 
Having friends means having everything and losing friends means getting everything
I don't quite understand the meaning :-?
Anyway,hope that you can cope with the bashful atmosphere in here :)
 
Welcome to HELL! #>:)
 
It's heaven if you manage to get Cruel-chan all horny and all...
087_.gif

Note: Dare it at your own risk!
016_.gif
 
So, is it hell or heaven to you :-s
 
It's a secret that I may disclose only if you get me all horny
102_.gif
 
Back
Top