• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

Introduce yourself here!

Gulp. Just don't know what to say about this drama...
 
Name: JEN
age: 24, as born in 1984
Nickname: xiaomei, jenjen
Home country: Vietnam
Currently live in: California, USA
Hobbies: surf the net, play game, karaoke, shopping, hang out with friends
Game playing: Maple Story, bowling
Like to eat: crawfish, fried calamarie, bánh canh, bún bò huế, bún riêu, canh khoai mỡ
Occupation: "retired" university student -- as in newly graduated university student, and in-looking for a job
 
Ah well,I'm a new one here *blush* and I think I need to introduce myself *giggles* *blush*
Family's professional:Grandfather:Landlord,Father:Commando of a Liberation's Army.Son:Sponge on socialty :cow:
Hobbies:
Innocent:Painting Fanart,Singing,Making poem,Hearing Megaman Music(4GB)
Normal:Lovedoll,petting,peeping,etc....
Favourite food:Lobster(in 2 meanings):cow:
Job:Part time student.Want to drop out from private school and go to public school again:cow:
Well,since my adorable nick was banned because of nakoruru's love doll,I think I'll post some cuter lovedoll to sastify them,then they'll not ban me:cow:
 
>.>
So you're Inferno >.> i thought you're Aceeto
 
Just the f*cking emoticon of a bull and you know who the hell he is. A Cow, surely!
 
Cuz all his posts are bullsh!t thats why he luv using that emotion.
 
It's "tiểu muội" in Vietnamese, and "little sister" is English, you influenced-by-Chinese-mapler [-(
 
Name: Fei Yan,
Nick: Tieuyennhi
live in HCM city
Hobbies: drawing and writing
Nice to meet everyone, I can speak English and Chinese
 
Yes..i Know...I got influenced by TVB/Chinese ancient series (A LOT) heheh :)
 
I'm a Mapler, too :'>
So i can understand that :'> there's no offence in my post, dun worry ;)) I'm the most friendly one here (though torture is one of my hobbies :'>)
 
ahahah..i Know...too bad we don't play in the same server..but I'm a retired-mapler now...
 
Both :D
Excuse me, but I want to ask something. Can I put this pic into my sign or I have to shrunk it more?? (Example: 260x400)
Btw can someone give me the dimension of the pics in the sign??
 

Attachments

  • test.JPG
    test.JPG
    2.3 KB · Đọc: 5
the height of your sign is restrict at 200px, that green rectangle is the size of 65px * 100px, you can use it as your sign
 
You can always find the absolutely correct dimension in my sign :>
 
Eh?Another 5-squares? o.O,is it the same 5-squares being hated by all the member in TG box? =)
 
i'm a ex-mem of relaxing box, i hate 5 square too, so i want to try his feel in this clone hehe
 
Here it is!! Hope I won't get any warn :nailbit:
 
Back
Top