• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

Introduce yourself here!

She lurks in the darkness :-s.... To catch spammer \:d/... Like wat LT say, she is a person who is kind hearted :x , right :hug:
 
Hello everyone, nice to meet you ::)
I have the feeling that we will have a great time discussing academic as well as politic subjects together. ::)
 
Hi, nice to meet u cle (shorter :D) ^^!!! Make friend, dont u ^^
 
Hello everyone, nice to meet you ::)
I have the feeling that we will have a great time discussing academic as well as politic subjects together. ::)

Hi there Tasty, nice to meet u. But do not discuss in this topic. Only introducing and a little spam are allowed.
 
only introducing and spaming are allowed? ~.~ hmm i used some website like vdict.com to translate some new words to vietnamese ^^
 
FOA, you don't even need a dictionary to "talk" to these elite bastards.:'>
 
That's right. I'm just a newbie and that's all I can do. But this place helps me and people like me to improve our English communication skills. If you're good, then help us, don't blame us ::).
 
i used dictionary only translate some words like Politics or same that ^^ because i don't want to have some warn point ^^
Anyway i like spam so much :p and then i can learning more skill about english :x
 
Well,I suggest that you should learn from game and Anime/Maga/Comic more......
 
Almost everyone goes to this topic for spamming ;;)!
Ah, I forget to ask that everyone here plz tell me what "GOV" mean in this 4rum? Sometime I come across this word (somewhere I dont remember :D). I think it's some kind of warning but dont know exactly. Sb explain it 4 me plz :x
 
Anyone can tell about yourself? now, i'm feeling bored and i want to hear something better... about your work is the best :'>
 
Such a despicable camouflage :p.
Well, EXCUSE ME for being a new mem
Anyway, I didnt understand what you said at all and absolutely have no interest in hearing your explanation
@FOA: I'm a poor college student living in US.
 
Hm...:-?! I'm thinking about wat he means in that sentence :-?
 
@cle: There is an always-be-true formula: ignorance + BIG ego = eternal stupidity.
 
Back
Top