• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

Introduce yourself here!

I know, that's why I've introduced myself. Check out more at another topic named personal memo. Btw, TG is closed :whew:.
 
:D! I agree with chii XD!
Ok little thing (your nickname like a song's name I know ^^), I want to ask you the first question that U r boy or g :'>?
 
Read topic about life memo and you'll know :D . About the song: "The Little Things Give You Away??" And who's the mod of this topic :-/ (I don't really know)
 
As everyone can see, I'm Illyasviel! Nice to meet you all.
Erm, I think you mean surely cruel and I agree with that.
Here:
The Female Boss
monsters210_stand.gif


And her attack with bare hand:
monsters210_attack.gif


Or with gun:
monsters210_attack2.gif
 
"Woops, not allowed". Can you post those again??
 
:D! I agree with chii XD!
Ok little thing (your nickname like a song's name I know ^^), I want to ask you the first question that U r boy or g :'>?

He's a fag....
And I'm a boy,just it...
 
We've married each other... in our dreams or i must say it's nightmares :-"
 
=)) Rhas, why U ask like this ;;)! What's your intention ;;)!
@ Illy: All pics u up r "Woops, not allowed!" > So wat it :-/
 
I think they are crudeshade's pics. But I don't understand about her "attack with hands or with guns". Are they real?
 
:-s.... Really?... Is she mafia XD \:d/!! She has a strong personality:x! So style:hug:
 
Yup, her pictures are not allow to be seen.
But let me show you a little :-s
Yup here is the real "she", a leader of the Japanese Boss - The Female Boss:
monsters210_stand.gif

I also have her data in details :-s
Level: 130
HP/MP: 75,000,000/10000
EXP: 3,900,000
KB: 1000

Actually if she reading this post, she'll walking to me:
monsters210_move.gif
and attack me with her bare hand:
monsters210_attack.gif
, or even with gun:
monsters210_attack2.gif


That's so cruel :((
.
___________Auto Merge________________

.
Auto Merge Please.

I mean read and walk.
I'm really confuse that I made such mistake when I was thinking of how she'll punish me :((
 
=))! I think that u have joined in this 4rum for a long time, right? Because It's seem like u know about her character clearly :hug:
 
I'm a shade who lurks in the darkness of the night and the shadow of the day [-(
 
Lurking in the darkness o_0. How about Darkness himself :-"?

To Yuuki: you're right, I was here for a long time but just only read what they're writing.
 
Darkness don't have gender. It can be male or femme depends on what you want it to be. Cruelshade and the others are good people (even some of them are quite annoying :D). They can watch you anytime without being spotted and help us in silence. Example: she/he gave me 2 penalties to teach me to pay attention and follow the rules.(Wait, I'm spamming!)
 
As i can see, they're only yellow cards [-x
She's some kind of weaklings =((
 
Oh, so "she" is a femme. She's not weak, just want to give us another chance. You should appreciate that.
 
Back
Top