• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

Introduce yourself here!

. . .


I prefer this pic :


I prefer this classic one for you, easy for me and other members to remember:

fart_1129418373.jpg
 
Oh, I'm new here but the folks here kinda scary... =((
 
Heh,don't worry 'bout that.We're very funny,very helpful,very generous,just like me,I'm always ready to lend you 2 lovedolls anytime:p
Ah yes,and fear not.We're not that scary.We're scary in diffirent ways,like(Oh,my talent is so scaryyyyyyyyy,why am I so greattttttttt?).Yes it is;))....
 
You have 2 lovedolls?
You're a bigger liar than me, yay you, Kami :x
 
Hello, I'm new here. But this box looks so vulgar... *points at inferno kami*
 
*mumble mumble*
It's romantic[-(.What trouble is your and what trouble is you,H???
Ah yeah,you want more lovedoll,don't you?Just tell me and I'll give you more than 3:-j
 
oops ....
I think I am dreaming ....
:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o
 
Wat happen in here :|??? Why does it have st like >>>>>....thoes pics =.=....
Kami, U'll make our new members feel sick with st like that >>>>.................. I'm still pure :'>
 
cruelshade is too meek
in other boxes u'll get infractions ............ ;))
 
Wat happen in here :|??? Why does it have st like >>>>>....thoes pics =.=....
Kami, U'll make our new members feel sick with st like that >>>>.................. I'm still pure :'>

You mean you haven't lost your virginity yet?
Then,add my Y!M,boy,to know how to lose and how to take someone's virginity with my special course:"How to make a Virginity Killer's Cocktail"
....But not now....I'm facing against a serious problem right now....
 
@KAmi: Dont make me become pervert like U :-"! Still "Children under 18" :'>
 
@KAmi: Dont make me become pervert like U :-"! Still "Children under 18" :'>

Don't worry,I'll not train you to become a great sexologist like me.I know you don't have enough experience and knowledge for it,but I'll train you to know almost thing,especially about stand,sit,nap,house-riding pose,posture,how to make something like "Virginity Killer's Cocktail",how to learn from yaoi, yuri, p*rnography,hen,bishoujo,...It's the art of learning!

And so what?You're under 18 years old,nad my lesson is RTA(Restricted To Adult)
 
Yeah, and the first lesson is how to shove a whole cucumber up your @$$ completely without lubricant
 
Oh my....=.=! Err...Maybe I dont need to learn that thing :-s! I want to be a nomal gỉl, not a sexologist like U :D! I'll learn st like that when i become an adult :-"
Ak...I forget...I want to ask U what is the "Virginity Killer's Cocktail"! Dont understand wat u want to say when u use that phrase :-??! I hope it's not st pervert :-s...
 
Hi , i'm the most stupid in this 4rum
I'm TVL

Those pics so damn cute :(
 
It looks like my main nick *Infernal_kami* has been banned because of my love dolls =)) =))
Well,I've to create my new nick =))Because It's a "forever banned =))"
Althought I have 5 clone,I can't use them right now =))

P/S:But I am always ready to teach anyone about "The Art Of Learning".Don't hesitate,everyone =))
 
Oh men ! God bless you Kami ! what a pitty ::(
 
Don't worry,It'll not hurt me anymore =)).It's a cyber-life,after all =))
 
Back
Top