• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

Introduce yourself here!

Nice to meet you ,guys and ladies ^^!
For those who don't know me already , my name is Thắng , my buddies call me TianShi , or Angel ^^~
DOB: 18-02-1990 , MALE , interested in FEMALE =)
i love football ,basketball , swimming ,... etc...
i like reading manga ..
graduated from HANU ( the Hanoi University ).. 2008 -2012
 
this is good topic, I can communicate with many people.
My name: Nam
love: EL, football anime and game.
graduated: technology university
Glad to see all of you
 
Hi,
I am Gregory Lyle Nathan.
Looking to learn vietnamese and making friend with other expats.
Please email me at gregnathan1997 (at) gmail (dot) com
Look forward to hearing from you.
I do not offer any kind of services. Please do not bother me with that.

Regards,
Gregory Lyle Nathan
 
Hi,

I'm Hai

I'm learning English to go to word as new

PS: i try to tallk with english :9cool_pudency:
 
Hi gals,

Is it a little bit creepy that everyone introduced their real names etc here :D

Just wanna drop in and say hi to you gals. Call me the same as my nickname. I'm currently living in Aussie land.

F and 21. Cheers
 
Hi guys. First time in the club. Cant believe that 6 years in this forrum and i dont even know there is an English club :6cool_beat_brick:
Personal profile: Work in District 9, live in District 9. Ho Chi Minh City. Gender: Male, 25yo.
Good day everyone.:4cool_beauty:
 
I'm honoured to make your acquaintances, please feel free to taste the odor of fragrant sodomy emitted from here there and anywhere
Oh, fluck that, GVN got its brotherly love ambiance everywhere, why should bother intro?
 
Hi everybody, I'm June91 and live in HCMC. I've just graduated from university in English major, and I'm now feeling so boring as it is too difficult to have a job for a new graduate. Besides, people nowadays study English mostly in English center, and they say that "English is just a tool to use in work". So, I'm in very bad mood. These are what I want to share =( who has the same thoughts and emotion with me?
 
Hello everybody !
My name is Nam, My friends call me as Namu or Profess.Nam
I was born in 1997 and I study at Chu Van An high school in HaNoi.
I love playing game, gym and girl (not guy).
I join this box to improve my english skill. I hope that I'll be able to study aboard in one year.
Nice to be acquantance to you all !
 
Hello
My name is Nguyên and i'm twenty.
I'm living in Saigon, district 7.
I'm in college now.
I hope i can improve my English through this thread.
Thank you.
 
Hi guys, I'm Peter, it's my nickname. I'm twenty years old, I has came to HCM city a few years ago. Here's great. I'm a university student and my major is Information Technology. However, I have lots of hobbies, I like listening to music in my spare time, sometimes I go to the movies to watch something new, alone. I often hang out with my friends, they are my classmates, my best friends are not here, they go aboard to study, I'm so miss them. One day, I'll go aboard to study like them. As soon as possible ^^. Oh, I also like badminton, and I can play it very well. I used to go to gym, but now I don't. Yeah, I'm lazy. Hmmm....that's all. Thanks for seeing.
 
Back
Top