• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

Introduce yourself here!

Hmm :-?
Excuse me but what interests me is sex, i mean gender
I'm a girl but i don't mind if you're a girl as well :">
 
Haven't got tired of your "wolf with bunny's face" game, ojou-sama ?
 
I'm really pure and serious about this girl and girl relationship :(
How dare you suspect my innocence :(( i'm gonna tell daddy and you're gonna be punished =((
 
To newbie: Yeah, Cruelshade is a girl and I'm an elephant. A stuffed elephant to be precise :))
 
Could you be a female elephant by any chance?
 
Could you be a female elephant by any chance?

Anything happens. May be. :"> Btw, about the party? Why haven't u made an anouncement about it yet?
P.s: is anyone here interested in magic tricks? If so, I'll upload this book for u, it contains a lot of great tricks, from simplest to greatest.:D
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
Hell no, because I'm a stuffed frog :-"

hey, Sunoflife, what party???????
And frogs are gay, yup we got that :-"

Anw, it's our box's offline party, held by our beloved cruel-sama :x And paid by him... i meant her.... i mean it... you know what i mean :'>
 
Oh. offline party hah. I think I got the picture :). U guys go have fun.
 
Oh. offline party hah. I think I got the picture :). U guys go have fun
 
Was there an offline party :-O. I didn't even know that 8-}

P.s: is anyone here interested in magic tricks? If so, I'll upload this book for u, it contains a lot of great tricks, from simplest to greatest.:D

I...I...I [spoil]don't[/spoil] :-"
 
i do XD i watch many Tricky TV programme on channel V but they seem very simple and boỉng.It's always great to look at their stunned faces while u know that your trick works..hehe.Thanks in advance
By the way,i'm new...good to know you guys

---------- Post added at 21:27 ---------- Previous post was at 21:24 ----------

you are amazing XD even if you're joking or not ur still very funny.hheehe u know you scared the newbie away lol
 
i do XD i watch many Tricky TV programme on channel V but they seem very simple and boỉng.It's always great to look at their stunned faces while u know that your trick works..hehe.Thanks in advance
By the way,i'm new...good to know you guys

---------- Post added at 21:27 ---------- Previous post was at 21:24 ----------

you are amazing XD even if you're joking or not ur still very funny.hheehe u know you scared the newbie away lol

I don't know. This box seems to be a bit harsh for newbies. So they need to be wise and nice to avoid receiving "weight".
 
just be thankful you joint this box after Xeno had become mod...
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
meh, i care not about newbies when who introduce themselves in here =)
 
meh, i care not about newbies when who introduce themselves in here =)
huh...?

and i didn't mean just you, i think the behaviour of this whole box towards newbies kind of changed after you had become mod
sadly, but it's the truth

it happened because of the incident with that "god knows" guy (or whatever his name is), right?
 
That's Mr.Heaven Knows for ya ;))
Though I wasn't really there, I still kept track of the things u guys did. It was quite a funny cause célèbre actually. That guy was freaking hilarious, mixing up Cruelshade's gender and standing against every one in here :-&
 
Back
Top