• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

Introduce yourself here!

Welcome cryme

Hey Crime, your hommie is here, come out to say hello.
 
lol, been here for times but haven't noticed this.
My name is Vu, i'm 15 .
 
Welcome cryme

Hey Crime, your hommie is here, come out to say hello.

Hello :">

So you are studying in LHP school, too? Which class ;)) ?

Oh my God, you attend the top high school in Ho Chi Minh city?
Wow...you must be very brilliant.
Anyway, welcome to GLNN and I hope we'll get along well.

Thanks, but I'm not that good. My luck and good friends helped me very much =))
 
Introducing my self: Hey hey hey, Im Mr Ban, I got a lot of fake nicks in GVN. No more information, is it OK?
 
Hi everyone
my name Hanh, PHAM DUC HANH :D
I live in HCMC, am a student of UEH, final year, but who know when i can finish it :(
My favourite game is DOTA, but sadly i'm not good at this game
Nice to meet you and you can contract me via facebook [email protected]
GL & HF
 
Hi everyone
my name Hanh, PHAM DUC HANH :D
I live in HCMC, am a student of UEH, final year, but who know when i can finish it :(
My favourite game is DOTA, but sadly i'm not good at this game
Nice to meet you and you can contract me via facebook [email protected]
GL & HF

If i'm not wrong, this is Y!Mail not facebook.
And I'm a DotA player, too. Nice to meet you.
 
yeah and fb uses email as user account, genius
 
Hi everyone ,

I'm Ninh

I live in Hai Phong city

I want to learn more about English , hope u guys will help me

p/s : Please don't blame me :(

I like talking by English
 
Oh, my hometown is also Haiphong.;;)
Hello, nice to meet you and welcome to GLNN!:D
I hope we will get along well!:)
Join us in "General Talk", okay?;)
 
Hi everyone. . .My name is Nam. . I'm quite new here. . . I accidentally scroll to the bottom of the navigation site and I saw this box. . . Looking around for a bit made me think "Wow. . . these guys are no-ordinary". So, I decided to drop by and say hi (LOL. . .)
P/S: Forgive my pathetic English.
 
Hi, my name is Ha, Dong Ha (River of Winter in English, i guess), a 17 years old student who is looking for a place to practice english, so hope you guys accept me as some fellow and fix every problem i got,thanks alot
ah, another thing...
alotaoday[2];15412984 nói:
I like talking by English
if im not wrong, it's "talking in english"... am i wrong?
 
Hello...I'm the new guy...
I just know a litte English...I just can use simole grammar...
Hope to be better...:P
 
Hello guys. I'm new around here so please don't bully me ^^. Excuse my English, I know it's terrible. I'm just a newbie.
I'm here to make new friends especially chick friends :D no homo btw (jk). I'm from the South, Dong Nai specifically a small town called La Nga. Don't know if any of you have heard of it but it would be cool to know 1 or 2 fellas there so we can hang out and bốc phét haha.

PS. damn #998 sexy number lol can't wait for 1ooo :D
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
:| hi guys . I'm Hai 16 years old o.O ( today is my birth day so i'm 17 now XD )
i'm studying in phan huy chu high school in Hn city O.O ( if any 1 know this school xD )
Sex : male XD
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
Happy birthday, Shadow. May you have a lot of joy on your special day.
 
Back
Top