• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

Introduce yourself here!

Hi, can i join you guy?
You can call me Okami.I'm living in Hanoi.
I love playing video games (of course), watching JAV (it's not bad, right? :">), reading books, manga or anything you can in the toilet (=))) and eating.

At least, he doesn't count feces
What kind of feces :-? Soup form =))
 
Oh my dear God...:|
Has the restroom become such a fascinating place without me realizing it?:|
Is this a new fad or something?:|

Well, a-anyway...:-s
Welcome to GLNN! Hope we'll get along well!;)
 
Hellooooo!!!
Can i join it???
My name's Jim..I'm living in Adelaide. I became member just few days ago. So i wanna make friend to all of u..:D:D:D:D
Love u all:x
 
Just make sure u can survive here :-" Think about making friends later. Anw, welcome :D
 
Hellooooo!!!
Can i join it???
My name's Jim..I'm living in Adelaide. I became member just few days ago. So i wanna make friend to all of u..
Love u all
Where is adelaide?
r u a foreigner?
 
@chethanhquang: Adelaide is a city of South Australia -_-

@Jimmy: I live in Melbourne, nice to meet you ^^,
 
Hi guys! (and girls :p)
I made a thread in this box some days ago but this is the first time i come here to introduce :D
I'm living in Moscow and missing Hanoi (anyone else? :-s)
I like playing FPS games, watching films (in many kinds ;;)) and chatting.
I'm learning Russian, but i still want to keep and improve my English. Hope that you can help me! >:D<
 
Okay, hello and welcome to GLNN!>:D<
Hope we'll get along well!;;)
You should have made your introduction sooner.;))
 
Lol, I guess it's time 2 introduce myself:
My name is Ming, people call me Fat Ming<=I have no idea why, because actually I'm not fat, just big-boned...
Right now I live in Irvine-a new modern city in California, USA because I've just attended Irvine Valley College, major in Japanese and Literature, 2nd concentration is psychology. I'm also a computer geek and karate trainee :>
My pastime activities are watching movie, reading book/comic/manga, teasing bitches but producing music certainly is the stuff keeping me occupied.
I'm still single so I love making friend with sexy bitches who are not in relationship/married. More specific, I despise fag and big-headed people.
Anyone who wants to keep contact with me, please add my Y!M ID: [email protected] or use this one to search my facebook account.
Nice to meet you guys!

A picture of "past" me, not much different from "present" me I guess, still have the same hair style
*Viewer discretion is advised*
[spoil]
SP_A0200.jpg
[/spoil]
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
Hi guys! (and girls :p)
I made a thread in this box some days ago but this is the first time i come here to introduce
I'm living in Moscow and missing Hanoi (anyone else? )
I like playing FPS games, watching films (in many kinds ) and chatting.
I'm learning Russian, but i still want to keep and improve my English. Hope that you can help me!

Welcome, GUV >:D< Maybe Crime of GLNN can talk a little Russian with you :))

My name is Ming

Are you Chinese? :-?

And yes, I still remember the time you made war with Kpop fans in Am Nhac box ;))
 
So what? I used to hate Korean shit, but it's the past cause recently I have realized that I should spend time on things which are important to me than some nonsense stuffs coming along with retarded ignorant kids.
 
cause recently I have realized that I should spend time on things which are important to me.

It's good that finally you've learnt something. Use your energy for something more useful, not mustering hate for Asian bands :-" Seriously, this shit is really ironic to me.

Peace~
 
@CR: Ming => Sounds like Yao Ming too me =))

Is your mom or dad Chinese or something like that ?

K-pop and J-pop are great, what are your guy talking about :o
 
Lol, why you not quote the rest of it.
I meant that these retarded fanboys aint deserve my time, cause their stupidity can't be cured anyway.
FYI, I just hate some certain Korean hípbóp/pop bands which are dominating Korean music industry nowadays. The truth is, I still love listening to Asian music in general and in particular, a Korean group call DJ D.O.C. which has been hibernating for a long time...
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
Well, they fanboys are annoying !!

They keep making war about their idols or something like that

I don't know wth wrong with them, why are they doing that without thinking just because to protect their idol

I've been listening to Asian music recently
 
K-pop and J-pop are great, what are your guy talking about

I don't hate kpop, I just don't like the behavior of kpop-hater as well as those hardcode fanboys

Lol, why you not quote the rest of it.
I meant that these retarded fanboys aint deserve my time, cause their stupidity can't be cured anyway.
FYI, I just hate some certain Korean hípbóp/pop bands which are dominating Korean music industry nowadays. The truth is, I still love listening to Asian music in general and in particular, a Korean group call DJ D.O.C. which has been hibernating for a long time...

i also never thought i will ended up being a fan, since i use to be crazy with us-uk songs.. but one day when i watched a kpop music video in MTV, i suddenly interested and keep searching on the web about kpop :)) That's why one of my friend said: kpop is different, its addictive. Once u fall for them, you can't turn back, seriously.

Ok guys, leave the topic for new members introducing themselves....
 
Im 2/9, just call me KIA :D, was born in HCM and im studying in Perth. Nice to meet u
 
Hi :"> Let me introduce myself :">

My real name is Hao, but you can call me "cryme" :">
I am 16, nearly 17 and studying in Le Hong Phong school in HCM city ( Is there anyone else who is studying in this school ? )
I love to play games, watch films and chat
Hope I can improve my English to get a "90" on TOELF test to study abroad :-<
 
I am 16, nearly 17 and studying in Le Hong Phong school in HCM city ( Is there anyone else who is studying in this school ? )
Oh my God, you attend the top high school in Ho Chi Minh city?:-o
Wow...you must be very brilliant.;;)
Anyway, welcome to GLNN and I hope we'll get along well.:)
 
Back
Top