• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

Introduce yourself here!

My, we have another new-comer.
Hello and welcome to GLNN!;;)
Add: Binh Thanh district, Ho Chi Minh city
What a coincidence! This is where I used to live.;;)
 
I've been wondering... should I do an introduction or not...?

To do or not to do... that is the question. ^^
 
What a coincidence! This is where I used to live.;;)
Cute, you said it like there's actually anybody here who cares :-*
J/k :'>
Or not ;))
I've been wondering... should I do an introduction or not...?

To do or not to do... that is the question. ^^

Make an introduction
Well, I think you should. Since you'd get one more post on the total but still spamming (legally) :>
 
'kay.

Then... my full name is... known by a few people. :>
My age, is known by a lot of people.
My current address is in Sector 5 of Ho Chi Minh city, but my home address is in Santa Cruz, California, USA. If you have to ask, that's about 30 minutes of driving time from Google's headquarter.
Yes, I'm a US citizen now for those who are wondering. I used to be a VNese citizen up until a few recent years, though. :>
I'm a college student, soon to be a university student, but I already have a job as a computer software engineer.
My hobby is teasing and annoying people. Aside from that, I like electronic gadgets, and designing softwares... especially video games.

Can't give you my email because it's strictly for my contractors and project managers to spam. Nice to meet you and I hope we'll get along well, or if not, I hope we turn into mortal enemies. ^^
 
Okay thnks for these lot of information. But I must remind you 1 really really really special part you forgot.
Gender :'>
 
Is it that important? ^^ Whether I'm a girl or a guy... it's not like anyone here would be dating me.
 
Oh c'mon , it's not about dating , it's about sexual harassment.
Btw , since i've been in this box for months , it's time for me to come out of the dark tranquillity and make an introduction.
Full Name : Hoàng Đình Hiếu.
Gender : F*cking pure male
DOB : 18/09/1994 ( Age 15)
Add : Room 309 , E3B Building , Yên Hòa new urban area .
Job : High school student , Yên Hòa high school ,10th grade.
Hobbies : Metal , reading books , RTS , RPG , playing guitar , trolling .
Y!M : archeus_magus
Other nicks and clones : you will have to find them yourself >:)
Btw , you can find some pics of me in the "Trai đẹp box Thư Giãn" topic in TG box , page 24 and 25 >:)
 
I'm too old to be concerned with sexual harassment, but perhaps there are some here that... don't like to receive it and others who like to... perform it? :>
 
U got it ;))
@Isara: provide your info on net is kinda... dangerous. Especially HERE. You know what I mean ;) ?
 
Nah ... who gives a damn about a random kid providing his info on the interwebz ? And those who intend or indeed want to harass me will eventually find themselves in my ...... mwahahaha >:)
 
exactly right, what i usually tell 15 year old kids i meet on the intarweb is "try talking to me again when your phimosis is in a remission"
 
How to cure phimosis after 20 I wonder?
 
Is it that important? ^^ Whether I'm a girl or a guy... it's not like anyone here would be dating me.
Would date
Anw, who knows, strang things always happen :>
Oh c'mon , it's not about dating , it's about sexual harassment.
Btw , since i've been in this box for months , it's time for me to come out of the dark tranquillity and make an introduction.
Full Name : Hoàng Đình Hiếu.
Gender : F*cking pure male
DOB : 18/09/1994 ( Age 15)
Add : Room 309 , E3B Building , Yên Hòa new urban area .
Job : High school student , Yên Hòa high school ,10th grade.
Hobbies : Metal , reading books , RTS , RPG , playing guitar , trolling .
Y!M : archeus_magus
Other nicks and clones : you will have to find them yourself >:)
Btw , you can find some pics of me in the "Trai đẹp box Thư Giãn" topic in TG box , page 24 and 25 >:)
Okay, that's just weird :-s One of your hobby is Metal .... What are you gonna do with metal :-s
J/k :'>
Nah ... who gives a damn about a random kid providing his info on the interwebz ? And those who intend or indeed want to harass me will eventually find themselves in my ...... mwahahaha >:)
Your what....? :-/ What's "my mwahahaha" :-/
How to cure phimosis after 20 I wonder?

Bite it off, easy #:-s
 
Hey, it's lively here!
But remember that this is an introduction topic and you're all under surveillance.;))
 
Isara, you amazed me :|

When I looked your photos, I didn't think that you are just .. 15 years old.

Younger than me :((
 
Hi guys,
Nice to have time with you on this page.
I'm a newcomer (brand new). :)
Call me my nickname (I'd love to)
I was born and grew up on this very land (HCMC). I'm working, and studying as well.
If I have free time, reading and cooking and cleaning up, and logging on this page are my hobbies.
Thanks for reading!
:-*
 
Back
Top