• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

Introduce yourself here!

You. You. You. You are.
stop with the u bullcrap .
 
Hello everyone, my nickname is CRIME.
I'm not a newbie here in this box
I like using "U" instead of "you"; "UR" instead of "you are" or "you're" and "URS" instead of "yours" and i don't even give a tiny rat crap about anyone trying to complain to me bout the way i write Eng words.
How bout that for an introduction, devil? :>:>
 
Hello everybody
I learn in Ha Noi Travel College
I like reading manga and book, watching anime, using computer .v.v. :>
 
i used to use u all the time, in fact you can find many of my posts here a few years back that used u instead of you
however, that changed when someone pointed out that half of the you in my presentation were spelled u
that was the tale of me stopping using u
okay… maybe with a bit of hyperbole
so i think it's cool that you think using u is cool but keep it in mind that it may/will have some repercussion sooner or later.
like how i still have the bad habit of not capitalizing things i probably should
 
A really useful advice come from Xeno in a gentle and polite way :o I'm I dreaming, god? ^:)^
I'm looking at a historical moment here \m/
I'm so thrill i could just die \:d/
 
i'm always nice, in fact i'm the nicest motherfucker in this world as i have always said but none listened
 
retarded, are you talking about yourself crime?
and seriously this is the introduce about yourself topic. Why on earth you keep smoking in here.
 
retarded, are you talking about yourself crime?
and seriously this is the introduce about yourself topic. Why on earth you keep smoking in here.

Learn some proper Eng before trying to bash anyone here in this box u poor muck sucker dimwit =))
 
Learn some proper Eng before trying to bash anyone here in this box u poor muck sucker dimwit =))

Your english is good, so good now go back to your cave. Stop hitting nail on your head.

p-s: You're on my ignore list buddy. Stop with your nonsense.

@mod: Crime behavior should not be tolerated. Please tell him to shut up.
 
I solemnly and officially am telling you two to shut up, lest bloodshed occurs.
 
Thank you xeno, and I'm not spamming. Please don't warn me *hug*
 
At first, it's pretty nice to meet u. But now no more, I think each of u has some kind of mental problem. Good bye then. I don't wanna be like that.
 
What? New comer and the yellow card?

Ew Bone2 your sign is strange, I ad-blocked it together with the banner :x
 
Nice 2 meet u all!!!:):):):):):)

But its not nice to meet you
Heh, I was just kidding. I couldnt care less about new comers
Well, thats my daily dose of trolling.
Back to feeling lovesick and daydreaming
 
If you are that free then help me train my clone, stop the crap [-(
 
That one is so harsh on me. Family probs? LOL. Just kidding.=))
My signature looks fun, doesn't it?:)
 
No it looks black and white pal.
 
Back
Top