• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

Introduce yourself here!

you know you love me :>

xoxo

I'm watching it, kinda fun, all the girls are hot.

And I will feel guilty if I don't set this straight: youth already left me. I was born in the ancient year of 1985, and currently at the ripe old age of 25.
 
i guess 25 is the time i'll be getting old :-"
everybody says that i'm 17 but i look like a 14 :|
 
if you don't look like a 12-year-old you fail the test
next pls, better luck next time
 
what test ?:o
and i wonder what u editted ?:-?
 
mostly grammar mistakes, this here is not for chit chat, move along now ppl
 
what test ?:o
and i wonder what did u edit ?:-?
That guy has a thing for young boys around the tender age of 12, you just don't know how lucky you are for "failing" that test.
 
there you have it, this place is for introducing only
and again, don't put words in my mouth
 
there you have it, this place is for introducing only
and again, don't put words in my mouth

But you said it yourself ^^

So, let me continue... I'm still single, mostly available, like music, movie and prefer building games (like the sims series).

I like to speak English in proper sentences and prefer proper words (or at what considered as proper by the majority). Feel free to correct me if I use wrong grammar or vocabulary, I'll sincerely thank you for it.
 
u ask the wrong guy and... hello, i just have had a hair cut, nice to meet u
 
hi every body !!!
i'm newcomer, i have joined this forum for 1 year, nice to meet everybody >:D<
Sr, who can hear some sentences in this song ??? "Apologize"
If u hear, plz tell me !!! :D
 
Hi, nice to meet you, one-year newcomer! Try this: Google=>apologize lyrics, very easy, no?:P
 
thankyou very much >:D<
now i can enjoy this song, thanks again :D
Do you have other English song ??? I enjoy listening English song very much :)
 
Pal, if you wanna know more about music, please put your questions in the topic Musical Talk. This topic is for introduction only. More chit-chat here and you'll find your head hanging on the stake;))(I mean it!;)))
 
sr, i don't know about this, i will be careful
Now, i want to introduce myself
Name: Nguyen Hai Dang
hobbies: talking with friends, contribute my ideas to gamevn forum, playing games
my brithday: 17/3/1995
i'm living in Ho Chi Minh city :D
i'm very interested in making friend with all people in gamevn forum :-bd
 
Hello everybody!
I am Phan Quoc Huy
I live in Ha Noi
I like using computer, playing games, listening music, reading manga and watching film .v.v.
Nice to meet you! :-*
 
Hello everybody!
I am Phan Quoc Huy
I live in Ha Noi
I like using computer, playing games, listening music, reading manga and watching film .v.v.
Nice to meet you! :-*

Nice to meet you, huy
How old are you ??? I'm 14 years old :)
 
Hi everybody,

I'm student and this is the first time I participate in this forum. I want to pratice my English with you.
I'm 20 years old and I'm studying in France now.
 
hey dude, welcome
i'm sure the french topic can take a jump start too lol
 
I'm studying in France too:D.
I've learned English for 2 years and I really love it.
You can call me "Main" which means "hand" in French,it's my nickname:D
 
Back
Top