• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

Introduce yourself here!

Hi, my Yahoo Nickname is blackthai_95, and my birthday's on October 1st,1995
Nice to meet you all:)
 
Most of the guys came here was just "introduce myself" then shut his/her trap till no end.
I mean, why the heck did they even border to came here in the first place, when they've already knowed that they won't be able to open their goddamn mouth again ?:|
Spammers **** :-<
 
Hello everybody, i'm new mem... nice to meet u guys
i'm 20, rite now i live in San jose, CA. i just came to the US for 4 months to complete the bachelor degree, my major is computer science.
actually it's kinda sad cuz i dont have a lot of friends as i used to in vietnam. so i want to make friend with everybody.
contact me @ y!m: womanizer_kid \m/
.
___________Auto Merge________________

.
Yup that's it.
Nice to meet ya :D
well, where do u live in netherlands man, i only know 2 cities of netherlands: Amsterdam and Einhoven (sorry of misspelling) :D
 
hi guys, welcome
beware of the hordes of trolls awaiting once you step outside
 
A damn formal introduction should be:

Hi guys, i am new here. Nice to meet you all. Please continue contributing your failures all over this place.
 
Hi, the name's Quan, I'm 23 n I'm working in RMIT university in HCM city! Althought I'm kinda old for this forum but I'm fond of games so I decided to join this topic to introduce myself, if there's any problem about my language skill, please share your mind to help me improve myself, many thanks!!! :D
 
So just to introduce yourself ?
 
Admittedly, he's made the right decision. People here are not very willing to "help him improve himself", though, always ready to scare him off with shower of unfriendly, unhelpful posts.
 
Hello everybody, I wanna get someone here as myfriend.Let me make a brief
My name's Hoang(male), nick YM: HoangKCT. I'm 20, major: Software Engineer.
I live in HaNoi now, my hobbies: listen to foreign country music, or trance, dance music.
Thank you all.
 
Admittedly, he's made the right decision. People here are not very willing to "help him improve himself", though, always ready to scare him off with shower of unfriendly, unhelpful posts.

=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=)) Thanks alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Hello everybody! (Too traditional huh :)))
Just wanna introduce myself to all of u:
My name is Khải, the nickname of me is Kelvin, shortly Kel, I'm pre-eighteen :-w, I like everything about the computer.
I hope to join you to improve my life-English, I mean the English in communication. My English learned from schooling is too fixed, it is so hard to use them in daily communication.
Thank you all!:D
 
I shouldn't say "hi" or "hello", many guys said that.
I'm Duy, a freshman. I was borned in Ho Chi Minh city 18 years ago.
Sometimes I'm quite harsh at ppl that drive me mad (I easily get mad):D. But actually I'm a funny 1.
I like eating, sleeping and enjoying great films or games.
Anyway, it's nice 2 meet u all here.:)
 
Nice to meet you!

It's been years since I last saw an ordinary human-being here :x
 
I'm Tú, eleventh grade
I'm here to improve my English as good as possible, cuz Eng is necessary in life :>
Thanks all
 
Hi guys, i am new here. Nice to meet you all. Please continue contributing your failures all over this place :-??
 
hey dude, welcome :D
keep that up and see how i miserably fail to keep you alive
 
Back
Top