• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

Introduce yourself here!

I think Revered would do .
And I miss your food pictures Little thing :x
 
Hi ya
I am Hyuga, as you can see, anh I have been watching this box for quite a time:):)
I am just a normal highschool student, so I won't be correct in all my post, plz tell me:):)
I see that we have quite a strict rules here, but it doesn't matter, I feel comfortable in here
So I decided to start posting now
Thanks 4 reading:)
 
I am Hyuga, as you can see, anh I have been watching this box for quite a time
how are we supposed to see?

I am just a normal highschool student, so I won't be correct in all my post, plz tell me
posts* ::)

I see that we have quite a strict rules here, but it doesn't matter, I feel comfortable in here
spend some weeks here and you'll see how strict the rules are ........ ;;)

anyway, have fun.
 
Have you ever studied abroad? Tell me some story that you've learned ::)
 
Late introduction xD

Name: Made.In.Heaven (*points at my username*) / Mr_MadeInHeaven (GFAQs) / GVNMadeInHeaven (other places).

Name, Age and Gender: <censored>

My hobbies: Hmmmm... making video walkthroughs, studying stuff that are not (and will never be) taught at school, and listening to VGM.

I want to improve my English, learn other languages and make more friends ^^
 
Suddenly I realised that I've been quite a long time but haven't introduced myself yet, so.. here it is:

571e16a75b7af4b767564002cf81f3096g.jpg


Name: Little Thing (but you can call me Little)

Race: Xenomorph

Age: Unknown (who knows)

Gender: Male

Orientation: Homosexual

Interests: games, novels, parkour, nature, sci-fi, IT, other xenomorphs and aliens.. lots

Dislike: hot temperature (might be more)

Description: I'm a friendly xenomorph, Runner type. Most of my body color is green, but some parts are black. I came here to meet people, make friends with them.
About my orientation, it just my preference, not my personality (I'm still a dominant male, of course)

Well, that's all for now.

Hope for the worst, hrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..
2a65366e191e56fb371d0a8937d56e776g.jpg

P/s all :his name is "Alien","little thing" is his winnie's name ;))
 
Nope, my name is Little, "Alien" is my identifier.
 
hello everyone
I'm kunkun, juzt call me "kun":))
I'm a high skool student
My hobbies r playing soccer,listening 2 muzik
many things to say so let's make friends and hope my E will be improved due 2 your help
Thank u 4 reading:D
 
Welcome, kunkun-kun *is shot* . Drinks are over there.

Enjoy your stay here *is shot again*
 
hi
i'm new here :P
nice to meet u all
 
We know u are new in here and this topic is "Introduce ourself here!", do u get it? :|
 
We know u are new in here and this topic is "Introduce ourself here!", do u get it?
Nnegative, you don't need to be new here to introduce yourself (look at little_thing) and vice versa, you don't need to introduce yourself here even if you are new (look at me)
 
We know u are new in here and this topic is "Introduce ourself here!", do u get it? :|

can u introduce more???plz let us know something more about u:-w

OK
Nick: windchime = chuông gió :P So, pls dont call me windchim [-X
Gender/Age: no information
I'm a student
My hobby: playing with my dog and my cat ( I like hugging them :x ), manga, anime, music...etc

Hope u guys don't laugh at me cuz i'm not good at english :(
 
hi!! I'm newest!! :D
nick: noh_s!ss
gender: male
job: IT
student
ROCK
 
Sorry I'm the latest one, not you anymore:P
Gender: Male
Age: 19
Job: Student engineer:D
Hobbies: Football, rock and something more... (I just can't remeber it now=(()

(Sorry for my bad English!:P)
 
i'm new here :)
You can clearly see my name on the top of my post .. Ivonnie :) yea,& I'm just an ordinary 16-year-old gal .. likes movies,music,tons of things in this whole wide world ... erm well,me in VN now !

Great to meet y'all !
 
hmmmmmmmmm

Me, a newcomer, at least here in this box :D

23 years old.
3rd year student at the moment, studying in the Netherlands.

I'll have been on my last intership by next October.

I know that my English is not so good. That why I'm here, try to learn more.
I hope that I could improve my English through conversations with you all. So if there is any mistake in my words, please fix it at once.


Well... Nice to meet all u guys.
 
Well,Netherlands is a country to the east of Germany,right ? <sorry if i'm wrong anw^^> .
Nice to meet ya !
 
Back
Top