• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

Introduce yourself here!

ok , but welcome nazgul
but i must tell u , here is the home of weirdos , and getting pissed off is really easy . Icame here to sharpen my tounge and my mind :D
 
My fullname : Nguyễn Ngọc Tú
Birthday : 19-11-1976
Status : Maried (and 1 son :cool: )
Hobbies : game, women (don't know which is prefer :D ), anime (sound like funny to a man like me eh ?)
Address : can catch me easily in the "Rome Total War" topic in this forum GameVN, "Stealth Game" topic too.
Future plan : Routing out of forum GameVN when I'm 30-year-old (or older) because you guys (and girls) will yell "What an old man among us !"
My hope : Hope you guys (and girls) keep this forum peaceful, don't fight by mouth (fight by fist on the street, just kidding ! :D ). Help the newbies love to play game more.
 
B]My fullname[/B] : Nguyễn Trọng Linh
Birthday : 18/03/87
Status : Nothing to say lol lol
Hobbies : game, girl...of coure not gay =))=)) , sport...4 example: football...basket ball...tennis <---this is my high standard . in brief all my hobbies are boy's hobby
Address : find out if you can.... just say : im not stay in vietnam...miss Vietnam so much :((:((
Future plan : become the most naughty person on GameVn =)) ... then destroy Gamevn =))... this is my target =))
My hope : hope you guys grow up fast then u can go...somewhere with me
Finish
 
name : nguyễn hoàng hải. birth 28/6/85 -> gaming age :))
add: HN (so that mr. Tú cant beat me, as he s in HCMcity lolz)
fav: game (but not sure what sort of game I like right now, may be.. H?), anime and manga.
purpose to join this box: improve my E, just wanna learn some slang word -> Cant speak naturally with literature E learnt in University :((.
Hope: find some friends.... And keep my current contacts.
Dissapointed: my English-> ít seems to be silly :((.
Is it enough?
 
Hmm, How about me, my Brother and Sister here
Name: Le Hoang Kim (Kimberly Archer)
Gender:See my nick
Age: 14
Birth: Hee hee, The worst day of the Eastern Continents with January (13/1)
Hobbies: Game, chatting with close friend (Or could make friends closer), or Reading Doraemon (Can someone share some Doraemon's Comics)...
Hopes:My friend would always happy
 
name: Phạm Hoàng Hưng, 15/9/86 o la la, our Mr Ho's birth is 19/5
I'm not a girl :D.
Fav: do nothing --> I'm too lazy
My purpose when joinning is only to improve my E skill, it's too bad.
I'm study in VNU,Cotech Do u know?
 
Introduce once more, since im GI member now^^
name : Полина Виолета Евлашова
date of birth: 3/7/1980
Im a Woman, mind you guy that.
And, with honor to say that : Im GI member. so now i have GREEN nick, oh my gosh. I love you,HL, mwoach!!
 
Hello everyone
My name: Đăng
Birthday: 21/06/85
Now im living in Australia, i have lived here for 2,5 years, come here just for studying, my hometown is Vinh Long, has anybody in here got the same hometown with me?
My hobbies are: Soccer, tennis is 2 of my favor sport...
The favorite games:
- Fire Emblem 3,4 (Nintendo) Fire of breath, Yugi-oh (PS1) Counter strike, football manager, Starcraft, warcraft (PC)....
 
Call me Long.
I live in HN now. Studying Information Technology, prepairing to merry my girl friend.
Say hi to the life at 28-8-1980.
Like: Eating, Sports, Playing the piano, Shooting, v.v...
 
More a friend is less an enemy , that y im here 2 introduce myself
Name : Lý Nghiệp Minh ( be honest I dont like this name )
E Name : Terry Lee ( I'll be glad if u call me wit this name )
Hobbies : Game , Music , Movies , Walking in the rain ( people think this is crazy but I don't care since I think this is very romance )
My plant 4 tha future : work as a decorator or tour guide .

Nice 2 know ya all , peace everyone .
 
Messenger.
Date : 10/09/19??(You know it, don't you?)
Job : CPU fixer and seller(hix)
I am living in Buon Ma Thuot City-State : Daklak.
Bad name : messinggirl(oh no)
Hobbies : Games, Anime & Manga(yay!), Walking in the rain(I want to cool my Central Professor Unit-my head) and also I feel better at sooo much works a day.
God damned, I met a Japanese and he changed my life...I began like games, anime & manga from that destiny day.(^^)
But I also became a messenger...dual my business...so busy...and I even don't have time to watch anime!
Name : i don't want to say out it, since I am a messenger. Call me Kirin
Age : 45
Like : Darkness. Ehehe. Quiet and peacefully.
Hate : Egg. I hate the source of life.
Games that I like : FF series(from I-->VII), Terranigma P, Grandia, *Guardiana's Legend*(it means Chrono, Shining Force, Fire Emblem, Bahamut Lagoon, etc.)
My friends : P.L. His real name is...oh no, sorry but I can't say it because he is one of my clients...
I hope for a man...: ipridian_elf! The...(oh, what's your sex?) guy with the strange things...or a girl with somewhat called "half sex". Oh, sorry.
I want to... : marry my lover.(she died). haha. So much joke...ehehe.
 
Hi , I amnt a new mem . Although I am a student at the language school , but my E isnt good . some infor about me :
Name : Nguyễn Tất Ngọc Minh
sex : female
birth : 30091982
=> age = 23 ys , very old :devil: :devil:
I dont know about game more , :D , But I like them , of course I like many ... many ... thing . They are manga , anime .
I made friends in here
I am living in Ho Chi Minh city . I dont like to live in any city , why ? ;;) no say :D
Hank , I miss you too much , my bro
 
u seems to know Hank? then with great great welcome^^
23 is not that old, since this box age is about 20-->25
 
23 is not that old, since this box age is about 20-->25 :)) you forgot to include you into the range Her Bossiness, make it 20->30 =))

I can see that you found out poor old Hung Long ... His day of fresh and free browsing the net is all over :))
Well, Maybe posting chit chat here will ruin the rule so that I will ask a little more about myself

Job : Accountant in an coffee exporter, may you people all over the world are drinking my coffee everyday :x
Wannabe : KPMG auditor ... Was waiting for approval of my application form, god bless me, I already failed last time :))
 
uhm , Hank is my brother . He's very good with me .
My plan in future will be come to Malaysia . Of course to learn not travel #>:) #>:) , but I have to graduate in vietnam , I said with my univesity . I cant say for anyone in my family to know . Thats difficult for me . But I will try to do it . I am learning Germany and chinese .
My dream in past was I can become to a doctor , I wished I could save many people but I couldnt . So sad .
I dont know I can do my plan or not , But I only will try best ^o^
 
Name : Tân
Gender : male
Mail : [email protected]
I'm in VN and i'm student so that i don't want to tell you my age and my birthday
my favorite sport is swimming , hehe in asia you can swim every time
i like playing game PC and searching web so if you have fun web please tell me
 
wow! all your guys here talk Eng so great, i can talk a bit so talk dont correct the grammar, so all guys dont laught me, that make me will shy... :D cause im not study Eng many..

my name: P....(secret... :D )
my age: twenty_two (old already... :p )
my address: ....(also secret)
uhmmm....what else????
oh! forget...
my job: cashier..
now im study accountant
that'all!hihii :hug:

godd luck to all! want become friend to all... :hug:
 
i'm ready to join here :D
have fun to meet everyone " xì"
 
Hello everybody , I am a student in Senior Highschool in Cantho . I want to improve my English , so if anybody want to chat with me ( of course by English ) ,please contact with me through my YAHOO ID : [email protected] .
 
oáp...zzzzzz
tên...oops...name:Tùng
age:....oh....i wonder...
and...im just studying...so...if i write anything wrong...please tell me...
my gender:...im not a girl...im a boy and im not gay
i live in water recourses(oops...cant remember...it means thuỷ lợi)-hn
....and ie...can you erase a warn for me?'cause if i chat anymore....
 
Back
Top