• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

Good bye Facebook

  • Thread starter Thread starter AVAVT
  • Ngày gửi Ngày gửi
Duh, now your task is to find out if she's bullshiting or that guy was bullshiting or both.
Vietnamese girls are kind of fake.... Just an optional sidequest lol, beware of the half-truth.
 
There goes a Vietnamese girl talking. :x
 
GIRLS ARE ILLUSIONS, ONLY MEN ARE REAL!
 
I don't know what to believe anymore!
 
Well considering the fact that all of you all things in this universe are just illusions created by my brain to entertain me you can safely assume that you can't believe in any thing, not even you.
 
Nooooo dun delet mah topikkk
 
I'm not sure the tag system works. I've never received any notification when I was tagged.
 
Me neither.
I guess it's still that place.

Does it have maid, or kittens?
 
And if you guys can recommend me a good place to buy wallet for men in HCMC I'd be grateful...
 
Me go ^0^ It's gleeful to meet u guys once in a blue moon with a hot rod
 
Oh, btw, I'm a hikkikomori not very talkative and having shaggy hair, so plz pardon my pitiful existence my appearance
 
Tomorrow it is then :)
I hope we'll have a good time being awkward together =))
 
Why not go for a few drinks instead of coffee? Alcohol is always a good icebreaker...
 
Well we can decide after meeting there I guess, changing place right now would be risky.
 
I'll be there at 4:30 pm since I have acquaintances :3
Anyway, please send me something that I could use as contact point @AVAVT
 
I'll bring @Riku along so if you need anything call him
I'm staying over at his house and my phone ran out of battery :(

P/S: btw it's weird why can't I PM you? :-?
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
I don't know why but Xeno can still send me messages via my Inbox T_T maybe the HiPo did something to our privacy settings
 
Do you guys think it's a good idea if I bring a casual card or board game along?
 
Back
Top