• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

General Talk

I am pretty sure 切腹 is pronounced せっぷく or seppuku

- - - Updated - - -

I am pretty sure 切腹 is pronounced せっぷく or seppuku
There's no doubt! I just forgot the decent writing
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
No no no no! I don't want any piece of you. I just want to give you a tiny tweenie piece of me. About as big as a banana I guess.

My banana liked this :4cool_beauty:, give to me babe :9cool_sweet_kiss:

This box has too many abandoned topics.
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
No no no no! I don't want any piece of you. I just want to give you a tiny tweenie piece of me. About as big as a banana I guess.

Tiny-Banana-1024x685.jpg
 
oh what a hairy hand you have there :x
 
I almost spout my coffee on dat pic =))
nice burn imo

Oh, u hev materfamilias i c
 
oh what a hairy hand you have there :x

it can be the Smegon/Golum 's hand. I recognise the Sauron 's ring on his finger.

- - - Updated - - -

I almost spout my coffee on dat pic =))
nice burn imo

Oh, u hev materfamilias i c
You seems to underrate my Mr. Fat cat.
You should be cautious with your speech and now, look out him if you don't wanna be....your ass :))
 
i'm quite hairy myself but damn that is like the most hairy hand i have ever seen
well only if he is vietnamese, i have seen some women with worse body hair than that
 
About those body hair, the more you shave the more it will grow right? :-?
 
That is scientifically unfounded, hair only gets stronger and harder after shavings, which may be the cause for your impression.
 
btw, I feel like my beard 's been getting longer and longer since I started shaving it.
 
I'm 19 so I think it's no longer the growth period.

- - - Updated - - -

and...
Last night I made a stupid mistake@@ my friend, she told me to see the number of exam room for her. I was so careless and mistype the number, so I send her the number room C VI.4 instead of C IV.4. Today, as a result, she got lost and couldn't find out her room. she could 've been late for exam T_T.
now she must be very angry@@
What da fug did I do
 
I'm 19 so I think it's no longer the growth period.

- - - Updated - - -

and...
Last night I made a stupid mistake@@ my friend, she told me to see the number of exam room for her. I was so careless and mistype the number, so I send her the number room C VI.4 instead of C IV.4. Today, as a result, she got lost and couldn't find out her room. she could 've been late for exam T_T.
now she must be very angry@@
What da fug did I do
Drown yourself in a plastic bottle, dude.
Dat kind of irresponsibility deserves death!
 
Back
Top