• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

General Talk

Yup. It's actually what I meant. My posts are sometimes non sense due to grammar mistake.
 
Sorry. Are you mentioning the meaning or the idea?
 
Raise the topic, sorry for mistyping.
Topic is falling down.
 
stop this ******* farce before i ban the both of you
 
Ok somebody helps me please? Guys...

Use your goddamn head!
He meant raising the spirit of this god forgotten box by holding some kind of events. That explains the raising/falling from his following blabbering.

Believe me these last few pages was the most active this box has been for years. You can't expect any more than that.
 
Use your goddamn head!
He meant raising the spirit of this god forgotten box by holding some kind of events. That explains the raising/falling from his following blabbering.

Believe me these last few pages was the most active this box has been for years. You can't expect any more than that.

At that point I already understood, just that reading that gave me cancer. Did you not? Like seriously...

Raise the topic, sorry for mistyping.
Topic is falling down.
 
I seriously can't host text games because I can be online or offline for days without any prior notice. Plus games, in most case, aren't what draw people here. It's the incentive to learn.

Btw I accidentally made a fool of myself twice this morning being idle and surfing the net, ugh. Sometimes I truly feel stupid. It's like something got the better of me. Probably it's just me being Perceving instead of Judging and just doing whatever I feel like doing. When will I learn not to *sigh*, I have been through this so many times. Oh and thanks Garfield for defending me. Wish I could tag him here.
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
I was not exactly defending you. It's just that those dumbshits' counter arguments were so bad it made me cringe. And they say this country's education system is all to blame. Grant it's not ideal, but if you can't make a decent argument to save your life then a better system probably won't help much.

Plus games, in most case, aren't what draw people here. It's the incentive to learn.

I'm not sure what were my reasons for coming here but I'm sure learning was not one of them.
 
Well no shit, you can't talk reason into most people's brain online, they will just start to namecall and gangbang you with no apparent proof nor reason.

Well I didn't came here to learn either, was looking for people with common interests and similar intellect, but others like that guy lop pho did.
 
they will just start to namecall and gangbang you

Yeah that's totally not what it used to be in here when I first joint in...
 
Well, I did that because I'm not in the same level as you.
 
Please pardon my intervention. No one is above the law
Be a law abiding individual and we'll get a perfect harmony
Or the verdict shall bestow upon the violation, dude
Purgatory, or perish

Btw, I stumbled upon some great page named the oatmeal.com - Old but gold
U guy shoulda check it some other time
I'm in the INTP underground group now. And that does sound fun with nerd machine all around
 
Please pardon my intervention. No one is above the law
Be a law abiding individual and we'll get a perfect harmony
Or the verdict shall bestow upon the violation, dude
Purgatory, or perish

Pardon me for my language, but what the **** are you talking about? I see no relevance to anything we are discussing.
 
Back
Top