• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

General Talk

Is there any free application of Ipad that can help me improving pronunciation?
I've just downloaded 2 apps but it only has a function which can records my voice and afterward I can check them again, but it (the function) won't check my pronunciation.
Is there any app which can check my pronunciation?
 
Wait 10 more years at least, they can barely recognize your voice atm
 
pfft I once facerolled and got a 7.5 for writing. Still don't know how it happened.
Anyway, read a lot (and by a lot I mean a lot) of books. Not comics/manga/game guides. No, actual books. Perhaps things by P.G. Wodehouse (I'd say you only need to understand what Jeeves say to be able to compose some rubbish that wins a writing award from British Council)
 
Well no shit, I started preparing like, 2 nights before the test? All I did was doing some random free prep exercises on British Council's site.

For reading, I recommend argumentative online articles
 
Tonight is the last class of ETA4 this year. Tomorrow our teachers will come back home. So sad. I will miss them so much :((
 
I don't know if reading en.wikipedia helps my skill or not. What do you think about it?
 
Btw, is the analysis of the graph of IELTS writing same as the one of Geography?
I used to get high score in analysis of graph when I was at high school. I got it in university entrance exam too. But I haven't tried doing that with English. My writing skill is not good enough.
 
I don't know if reading en.wikipedia helps my skill or not. What do you think about it?

Nope. Anything isn't printed by a decent publisher shouldn't be taken seriously when you're into academic research. Remember wiki is an open-source. Which mean everyone can edit them. Some aren't good at English, some aren't even English. Yes, a bunch of articles can be a good read, but if you're still a novice you might not notice the mistakes and let them get into your head.
 
What about reading exercises?. Can I learn how to writing by reading them?
http://www.englishaula.com/en/liste...-fce-cambridge-first-certificate-english.html
I often practise with this web. Does it help ?

- - - Updated - - -

And I think reading what all of you writing is another awesome way to improve writing skill.
You all got from 7-9 score of IELTS writing.
But I don't often understand easily and clearly.
 
No no no if you want to improve your academic writing this is the last place you'd want to learn from.
 
No no no if you want to improve your academic writing this is the last place you'd want to learn from.

What about reading here? And do you have any advice for me?
 
What the hell did you mean by "reading here"?
 
I meant what about training reading skill here?
 
This section is not for reading skill. This is where you talk about every LameShit thing in english, it is more likely speech
 
Yep, but sometimes I feel someone uses writing instead of speaking. It's similar to a paragraph, not speechs
 
Should I study to get an Academy Ielts or a General training module ?
 
Back
Top