• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

General Talk

That's all? Just thank you? At least say something interesting! Ask some more! Discuss! ffs...

Haha, I don't know about the topic discussed in this topic so I don't know what I should talk about :D

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, I'm always made fun by my mem in my box when I try to translate somethings for them
 
Haha, I don't know about the topic discussed in this topic so I don't know what I should talk about :D

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, I'm always made fun by my mem in my box when I try to translate somethings for them

just about anything. and which box is that?
 
just about anything. and which box is that?

Information of new version of series Total war of box Total war.
In my box everyone is very good at English, some of them are good at Japanese and other languages.
Except for me
 
btw, what criteria you guys use to judge language ability?
 
All of criterias, watching a video, clip without subtitle and translate everything easily, debating, dícussing at TWC(international forum of this game) fluently in English.
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
fluent speaking, decent writing, full understanding in listening and reading.

Btw 'criteria' is the plural form of 'criterion' and 'all' usually doesn't go with 'of'
 
fluent speaking, decent writing, full understanding in listening and reading.

Btw 'criteria' is the plural form of 'criterion' and 'all' usually doesn't go with 'of'

Yep, thanks so much.
.
 
But why do they say "all of them"?
 
But why do they say "all of them"?

Exactly, "all of" is used for mentioning a part, a group of the particular people or things. Wheraes "all" without of is used for talking about everyone/thing generally
Ex: all of students in my class.., all students...
 
no I don't think there is anyone saying 'all of students'. I have thought about it and imo 'all of' usually goes with pronouns while 'all' goes with nouns. You can always google it though

- - - Updated - - -

no I don't think there is anyone saying 'all of students'. I have thought about it and imo 'all of' usually goes with pronouns while 'all' goes with nouns. You can always google it though

- - - Updated - - -

no I don't think there is anyone saying 'all of students'. I have thought about it and imo 'all of' usually goes with pronouns while 'all' goes with nouns. You can always google it though
 
Let me check again my English book. I've already studied this knowledge, but I often forget somethings:6cool_beat_brick:

- - - Updated - - -

P/s: forum is so busy.:))
 
Let me check again my English book. I've already studied this knowledge, but I often forget somethings:6cool_beat_brick:

- - - Updated - - -

P/s: forum is so busy.:))

I don't even-

But anyway, here it goes:
- check sth again: sth is the subject, and thus must be preceded by the verb
- never use 'study knowledge', I don't know how to explain, just never
- 'often forget things' is more favorable
 
I don't even-

But anyway, here it goes:
- check sth again: sth is the subject, and thus must be preceded by the verb
- never use 'study knowledge', I don't know how to explain, just never
- 'often forget things' is more favorable
Thanks for your help .
 
Er..I wanna tell you my story about a foreign friend, but I'm wondering if you wanted to listen or not.
 
First of all just stop with all of the "thank you" posts ffs. If you've nothing more to say then just shut up. Making a new post just to say thanks is just pointless, and is a wasted of space. I don't want to come here checking out new posts and half of them are "thank you" bs...

Aside from that, go ahead, talk about anything you want: your life, your friends' lives, your school, your dogs, your mom, whatever. But try to keep the mistakes to a tolerable level.
 
Some weeks ago. My teacher asked me If I could help him pick a female friend up and take her to Linh mu pagoda and Tu Duc tomb.
Definitely I accepted to help him. She is a German and very good at English because she used to live in American for 2 year.
During the journey I always asked her to repeat since I couldn't catch up the conversation.
 
Some weeks ago. My teacher asked me If I could help him pick a female friend up and take her to Linh mu pagoda and Tu Duc tomb.
Definitely I accepted to help him. She is a German and very good at English because she used to live in American for 2 year.
During the journey I always asked her to repeat since I couldn't catch up the conversation.

Don't think of me as a dick, I am just trying to help

'Some' usually means an indefinite amount and is rarely used otherwise. If you mean 'a few', use 'a few'
By 'definitely' you probably meant 'of course'. 'definitely' made no sense there.
'I always asked her to repeat' using always is not right there. You can use 'many times' to emphasize instead
'Catch up' with sth
Btw I hope that first full stop was just a mistyping.
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
Yep. I'm here to improve my English.
Please tell me my mistakes when I make them.
P/s: I don't try to spam here, I just want to show my gratitude to him.
Because he looks so enthusiastic and really wanna help me.
Other people often ignore my mistakes, they even make fun for me or insult me.
Finally I hope you all don't mind my basic mistakes.
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
Other people often ignore my mistakes or they even make fun for me or insult me when I make some mistakes.
And I hope you all don't mind because I make a lot of basic mistake

^ Please read your text again, it doesn't make sense. Correct it yourself, it helps your improvement.

I think you need time till you can actually communicate by english, try not to translate from vietnamese to english
 
^ I think he used Google translate =))

Hey guys long time no see huh~ :D I've been very busy lately due to my last year in university. Hope everyone is doing well~ :x
 
Back
Top