• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

General Talk

image.jpg
The graph shows the overall numbers of tourist arrivals in five countries between 1995 and 2010. In 1995 over 70 million tourists visited the United States, more than twice as many as the next most popular destination shown, France. However, between 2005 and 2010 there was a decrease of approximately 1,500,000 in the numbers going to the United States whereas there was an increase of nearly 20 million tourists visiting France. The result was that in 2010 the number of tourists arriving in the United States and France was almost equal at around 90 million each.

The number of tourists visiting Malaysia rose steadily over the whole period but by 2010 the total was still under 50 million. The countries with the fewest tourist arrivals were Brazil and Egypt. The number of tourists going there was similar between 1995 and 2000 but after that there was a greater increase in tourists going to Egypt than to Brazil.
Is it ok?(the analysis)
 
If you are doing task 1, that's too short. Practice bullcrapping more, I did twice the word limit for this task.
 
Will it be Ok if I write mỏe than limited word?
I'm affraid it's unacceptable.
When I was high school student I used to write more than 1 page A4 at an analysis of graph.
Btw, this is a copy, not my writing, my writing skill is worst. And I never put my post in a quote
 
It's the minimum, not the maximum. In other word, the lower limit.
 
Oh, I didn't know about it. So it means there is no limited word. You can write how long you want.is this what you meant?
 
*however long
Yes, in the time limit of 1 hour for both task. Btw it's hard for us to criticize task 1 since there is no standard. You can pay to have a sample task one and then compare with yours to learn the difference
 
What about task2? I heard that it requires us debate about an issue. But I hope it's not to hard, not out of my knowledge.
I saw some speaking sample on youtube, the questions are not too difficult, but I don't know what to answer, it feels like I have nothing to say, I mean although I'm allowed to answer in Vietnamese :9cool_too_sad:. I haven't cared about the life for a long time. I have nothing to talk about hometown, family, friends.
Some people gave me a tip that I should make up a story, tell a lie,...,I hate faking myself.
 
Well, better start practicing then. Task 2 and speaking require skills that are not taught in school (screw MoET for this) so you either have to learn yourself or have it taught by a teacher.
 
Some people gave me a tip that I should make up a story, tell a lie,...,I hate faking myself.

Read stories from books/magazines/ whatever in written and retell them :3cool_nosebleed:
 
Maybe I will retell how Alexander conquered the Asia minor and defeated Persian Empire.
Or How did War World 2 occur ? :2cool_sad:
Just kidding.
 
You can be serious about retelling those stories, just keep in mind: the more you know about the story that you are going to retell, the more advantage you have (Teacher can not debate much with you bc they dont know more than you do). Thats what i always do in speaking contest/test lmao.
 
This place is frozen once again, extinction shall arrive.
Man i just started having fun
 
Everyone seems to be so busy that they have no time to say sth.
Or perhaps we have nothing to say.
 
lets talk about glacier period of this thread :4cool_doubt:
 
It seems to be similar to Ice age, a famous cartoon.
Btw, the only thing that I often image when we mention the Ice age is elephant :))
 
I guess it derives from the mammoth image:

images


^ DISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
 
Actually, when I was a child, I enjoy watching Discovery TV program very much. They often talked about Ice age.
Recently, The elephant called Manny in cartoon named Ice age is another cause that makes me think about it.
 
You, Cyber, should raise the box up by holding games.
 
Back
Top