• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

General Talk

Man, I have always imagined your position to be one charged with tolerating gibberish from those monkeys.
just like how it is in this box
 
Well, btw, may anyone tell me which RTS/RPG/simulating(not stimulating) game worth playing for a contemptible computer ?

Literally, My Iphone battery exploded, core of PC bursted into flame and DS lost the charge

I'm got no game to play w/ 1 GB ram, 64 VGA and 3 ghz laptop ._."
 
I didn't even remember the last time we had some monkeys in this box.
 
Hey guys I'm so happy that I finally got an IELTS certificate now with an overall score of 7.5 :D :D
 
Congrats :)) the whole world is accessible to you now. how are your component scores?
 
It's 8.5 8.5 6.0 6.5 for L R W S respectively :( I took a class for Writing but it's the one with the lowest score :(

Well I'm just gonna think that if I didn't take that course I woulda got below 5 for Writing :D
 
It's 8.5 8.5 6.0 6.5 for L R W S respectively :( I took a class for Writing but it's the one with the lowest score :(

Well I'm just gonna think that if I didn't take that course I woulda got below 5 for Writing :D

fret not, I got lowest for my writing too. And I don't even know why, thought my speaking would be worse, I wrote more than 500 words in total, filled the whole paper
 
fret not, I got lowest for my writing too. And I don't even know why, thought my speaking would be worse, I wrote more than 500 words in total, filled the whole paper
whoa! just whoa!
just took a glance your IELTS's scores
 
watching Animenz and TehIshter's channels has always been a blessing. The sad thing is at the same time, realizing that without any proper training I will never ever reach their level :-<
 
It's 8.5 8.5 6.0 6.5 for L R W S respectively :( I took a class for Writing but it's the one with the lowest score :(

Well I'm just gonna think that if I didn't take that course I woulda got below 5 for Writing :D
Life often gives us unexpected things:))
I got worst scores at 2 favourite subjects when I did the university entrance exams :D
(History and Chemistry:))Shit! )

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, Could you tell me how to learn English well.
I'm a fat fool and bad at English :(
 
That's all? Just thank you? At least say something interesting! Ask some more! Discuss! ffs...
 
Who the **** cares about a fat cat, LoL > Dota 2 anyway.
Seriously I'm like the best Jakiro on earth or something, pwned the bots like a boss.
 
Back
Top