Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*
Well, we did become more open so that anyone could join easily, they just gave up so soon, y'knowWonder when will we get another newfag like me 2 years ago. There didn't seem to be anyone newer than me here.![]()
What topic are you talking?
Can I join it?
What topic are you talking about?
Can I joinit?
I'm not so entirely sure if I would be happy that you wetted your pants just thinking about me, bro :'(
What topic are you talking?
Can I join it?
What topic are you talking?
Can I join it?
Yeah me too. Took me a few days just to reply to this postI was planning to come back here and post some random stuffs but always forgot that when I was in front of the computer

How can i fall in love with my boss? How can i love a girl who older than me 8 years old .....

