• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

General Talk

What topic are you talking?
Can I join it?
 
We're just talking freely without any serious topic in mind, that's fagship friendship, sure
Wonder when will we get another newfag like me 2 years ago. There didn't seem to be anyone newer than me here. :|
Well, we did become more open so that anyone could join easily, they just gave up so soon, y'know
and currently we have little free time to talk ourselves as everyone is getting their own job

so, when one gets a life, he'd be busy remaining his life :'(
 
I'm not so entirely sure if I would be happy that you wetted your pants just thinking about me, bro :'(

As long as you can still shed tears of joy thinking about me thinking about you :'(

What topic are you talking?
Can I join it?

It's love. The topic is love. Do you have it?
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
I was planning to come back here and post some random stuffs but always forgot that when I was in front of the computer
 
Since love has various meanings, I would like to see you guys' opinions.

May I start with this demonstration: to love means to have strong feeling of attachment to someone in my opinion.

Your turn, dudes
 
if you plan to write an essay, that is too vague. Otherwise that is pretty good. But you mean boy-girl love or just love in general?
 
Not going to write an essay about love, I just joined what Mr. Cat mentioned above

- - - Updated - - -

Not going to write an essay about love, I just joined what Mr. Cat mentioned above
 
And you were about one month too late. Better to just pick up a different topic.

I was planning to come back here and post some random stuffs but always forgot that when I was in front of the computer
Yeah me too. Took me a few days just to reply to this post :))
 
Only few people wandering around, meh. I miss good old days... Wait, do we even have them?
 
How can i fall in love with my boss? How can i love a girl who older than me 8 years old .....
 
Check what means love to you, the answer shall come
 
How can i fall in love with my boss? How can i love a girl who older than me 8 years old .....

Use your heart, not your brain,
But I'm not sure whether it's good for you :-"
 
Older women have their own charms. I'm not into them though.
 
8 years is a bit too much...
How old are you anw?
 
LOVE is stronger than agessssssssssss i think

as long as she is still pretty :3cool_shame:
 
how is age strong? I think you mean love is stronger than social prejudices or something of that sort right? ;)
 
I like two sentences of Rumplestilsky in the film Once upon a time
"Love is strongest magic"
But
"Every magic has its prize"
:D
 
And logic later dictates that you replace the z with a more apropos c
 
Back
Top