• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

General Talk

What your plan for the end of the world, guys?
 
I don't know,maybe something that normal people would do,raping and stuffs. Let's do unspeakable things to ones whom we are never gonna meet again,and then die. :9cool_haha:

Yeah, that sounds about right.
 
I'm having a really bad fever, guys. It gets worse at night. Please pray for me.
 
I think the fever is gone. So happy.
 
Thank god. I've been playing Aion for a while but the ping's like sh!t.
I've just found out an P.server in Texas. Delicious !
 
I've been playing in official Kahrun for a while using BP. Well,there's a trick to get free 7 days of validation so the game's not really that vexing.
In case you're unable to use BP, WTFast would suffice.
But about one or two months ago, we, I and my other teammates, quitted since NCSoft's making AION into a easy-farming game and no real PVP at all. You would imagine this an ideal game since PVP is encouraged for both sides and the death penalty is not a problem either. But somehow the safe farming zones expand with the 3.5 patch and there's no reason why people should PVP when they can safely grind for AP...
The two new dungeons look really intriguing and, indeed, kind of hard but once we explored and got our hands on new gears, it's a let-down.
Besides, we was kind of tired from managing our guild's activities from raiding bosses, doing new guild quests to distributing loots and benefits. We found quite a fair system for all the members so it increased our work loads and all.
 
Oh so sad, i want to go to Japan , ...."............
 
^ Why are you so sad? Why Japan? for M.O?
 
LOL i did not mean M.O in this forum, I meant Maria ... . Anyway, just leave this box then, my translation request shall never be done here.
 
Snow snow snow... Christmas is really coming eh?
 
I can't even tell the difference,here in Saigon the weather just went crazy hot lately! :3cool_angry:

Anyway...

[video=youtube;_xJMACGXvbY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xJMACGXvbY[/video]
 
in hanoi it drops 15 degree in less than half a week. Pft
 
You have just experienced the very beginning of what I would address, not call, for using the inane word would be colloquial , as the greatest nightmare a region inauspiciously placing itself substantially distant from the Equator could offer its inhabitants. I would be dull if did not pronounce this state of climate a nuisance, a fair one, compared to the bone-shattering and sun-eclipsing cold we will be unlikely to avoid when the moisture ratio gets much lower than it is now.
 
Back
Top