• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

General Talk

Nercomancy. Don't twist my speech.
 
Question guys: Do we have a translation club here? and if we don't , I think we should generate it ^_^












Because I really need some help in translation :5cool_sweat:
 
Hey guys, I'm just want to ask a quick question. I was watching a card duel of 2 people and one of them accidentally misclicked then he went back and changed. Then the other dude told that guy to stop and he didn't allow to do that. the admin came and tell the second guy"to stop rule shark". I kind of understand so I just want to ask what s it mean and why they call it rule shark?
 
In a certain class, I feel so uncomfortable when I'm not in the limelight anymore. I guess in addition to air, I also breathe attention.
 
drama queen. Teehee
I'm so damn lazy guys. Don't feel like even opening my eyes.
 
speaking of attention, I both like and hate it. And I don't even know why
 
For me,being the center of attention for something good (or positive) you did is pretty cool,even better when it actually makes people jealous. :9cool_haha: To think about it,maybe ugh... 'recognition' is a short and better term for this,minus the jealous part.

If it's not something good (or positive),then thank you,but no.
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
what I mean is, yes, I am proud, but hate being the centre of attention
 
i hate being the center of attention but sometimes i dreamed of being the center of attention =)

In a certain class, I feel so uncomfortable when I'm not in the limelight anymore. I guess in addition to air, I also breathe attention.

you're an attention whore



V Happy birthday, Political Commissar
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
Today's my birthday. I demand presents, dudes. Physical and non-sexual ones, specifically.
 
lul.
Vozers've infected me so much.
When some1 mentions neptune I can't think of anything else beside sexual contents and gays.
 
Today's my birthday. I demand presents, dudes. Physical and non-sexual ones, specifically.

You was betrayed, right? You should change your orientation to explore a new world.
 
Why do I have the feeling that sunoflife-kun has gay-ized this entire box?
 
Why do I have the feeling that sunoflife-kun has gay-ized this entire box?

You change the environment to one in which you are most comfortable. I did a good job, right?
 
Wrong choice of words :-j You are infected so deeply it cannot affect anymore than it has
 
Back
Top