• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

General Talk

Not "again", I think it is a continuous issue which needs a lot of time and effort to fix properly.
 
So what exactly are you worrying about?
 
errr . how i can improve my reading skill ? and speaking to :-?

Aside what cruel-chan has said, read and converse in English regularly will definitely help.
My threshold is 10 pages everyday, though I always read more because I am used to and enjoy reading in English by now
 
I used to read light novels on my cell phone, the font was just around this small or even smaller. However, I lost my phone last year and have been using a crappy one that doesn't support memory cards.
 
i am reading the magia series on my phone right now, but i think im reading it much slower that i read printed-out SAO, IS or haganai
 
I'm up in the air, guys, praise me! :7onion51:
 
Gratzzz
now treat me some meals, for my pray did work well :">
 
How would your like your reproductive appendage done, my good sir ?
 
It can be concluded, based on his apparent jubilant state, that our dear attorney has been consuming the insidiously detrimental, illicit hallucinatory substance known to this Universe, and any other universes known to mankind or not, succinctly named "weed".
 
so, basically, it means high, isn't it?
The only phrase with 'air' that I know of is 'on air'
 
It's just a figure of speech. Don't dig in too deep. And of course no relation to the recreational psychoactive drug.

btw, I feel much better.
 
I don't know. Do we need to make sense when saying something, no?
 
If you seriously didn't understand that, don't bother asking
 
why though? just tell me I am stupid here if I really am, but I don't think so
 
Back
Top