• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

General Talk

Contrary to what you guys and almost everyone advise, I'm trying to fix and heal, rather than forget and forsake the relationship. It may sound stupid but well, to each his own.

I hope that you can restore the relationship and find a new job
 
Well, job is just trivial because I got a lot of offers. It is also a plus since I can have a lot of free time for my beloved. Almost too much. Let's hope that she won't feel annoyed.
<.<
 
You guys heard about the new policy about motorbike owners?
 
What's about it? I don't own one so there's no way I'd know. Summarize it at once, dude :-?
 
It's not new, read my posts in Thugian Express, suckers. Anyway, it gonna cause a hell of fuss.
 
That policy seems pretty troll to me as it forbids any kind of borrowing vehicle. Wth?
 
No, it's not since it's only penalizing the true owners. Of course, like any other law, people can and will abuse it without limits.

Laws are easy to pass, just difficult to apply.
 
What? I should ask you if you return to VN on this holiday. No one is traveling on Christmas.
I hate holidays, it makes me feel lonely. Especially when I have just found out the man I was hunting had already been captured in a cage called marriage. He got married in October... if only god had let me meet him sooner then....

Lena culture center. However, given your proficiency in English, I think you should choose a better place like ACET or Britis Council.

No money to buy flight ticket lah :((((
 
I want to improve my English ability and I applied in English major of an university. However I can't catch up with my fellow and I stress hard. So, could everybody help me overcome this situation?
 
That's quite a general statement. You should point out your weakness in particular, like listening or speaking or reading comprehension skills, etc.
 
To be honest, this club can help you about grammar and reading comprehension only.

Cheer,
 
yeah, you need more than just skill to understand Isara :iykwim:

- - - Updated - - -

I want to improve my English ability and I applied in English major of an university. However I can't catch up with my fellow and I stress hard. So, could everybody help me overcome this situation?

As a foreign student myself, i believe what you need most is time. Give yourself a few months and you will be used to the academic vocab.

But the fact that you chose to major in English intrigues me. Mind explaining?
 
Get baked in English then you good to go.
Seriously just try to immerse in English as much as you could everyday, from watching a movie/playing a video game to reading a book/conversing with your friend?
Every lilttle bit helps to build up your proficiency gradually.

And guys, I need help.
How not to be a masta procrastinator?
MY SHIT KEEPS PILLLING UP OMG IM SO F.UCKED.
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
hi fella, im a master of procastination too. Imo one of the best way is to get help from one that stays with you. It may be a shame but it will have a significant effect.
 
errr . how i can improve my reading skill ? and speaking to :-?
 
Never hesitate to use dictionary, monolingual one; and google for any unusual grammar.
 
Sooooo worried...
 
What happened? Problems with you gf(?) again?
 
Back
Top