• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

General Talk

Hah, I'm going to do a new assignment.
Deadline is 14/12.
Can u check the mistakes for me:3cool_shame:
 
Sure, but I just point out your mistakes and correct some for you. That means I can't not complete your essay for you, please understand that.
 
Sure, but I just point out your mistakes and correct some for you. That means I can't not complete your essay for you, please understand that.

You can't not eh ?
 
The beautiful music inspired me to write this. I posted this on my FB but no one seems to comprehend it. Maybe we can discuss FF series again and again.
In addition to Melodies of life, two other best pieces of music in FFIX are The thing I must protect (when Steiner and Beatrix are defending Alexanderia, Loss of me is the slow version when Beatrix appears) and You're not alone (when Zidane faces four mini-bosses at the end of disk 4). The first piece is an incarnation of a heroic theme. When it plays, you can feel the presence of an ethereal hero rallying his valorous army with his mighty sword, ready to protect the people he loves. The second one arouses your compassion to an abandoned hero. For too long you have burdened yourself with the responsibility for taking care of us, now let us reciprocate your kindness.
 
Actually, I only played FFVII and some of the tactical version on GBA.
My PC is not really in a good shape to run Emulator so I'm happy with my usual playing some eroges or grinding my online game to make some money.
Part-time job like Sunsun's is way better but I don't like taking one since I'm really fed up with commuting by bus anyway.
 
The beautiful music inspired me to write this. I posted this on my FB but no one seems to comprehend it. Maybe we can discuss FF series again and again.

Is it true that you do love music alot? you are so subtle and emotional dude, no offense, but I can see that.
Did you try rock/modern symphony/symphonic rock? Just asking.
 
Is it true that you do love music alot? you are so subtle and emotional dude, no offense, but I can see that.
Did you try rock/modern symphony/symphonic rock? Just asking.

Not that much. You know, sometimes when you play the game and get so engaged in that world, the music can touch your heart deeply.
 
Speaking of music, I've been practicing playing the guitar for 2 months, and now I can play some simple songs :x

It's really relaxing when you can create some music for yourself imo :D
 
Dear sunoflife: I know that feeling, but that hasn't happened to me lately, games nowaday may just **** -_- I miss the PS old time when i was younger, probably too old for games now
Dear censy, you play classic guitar or electric one?
 
Talking about music
[video=youtube;z1rYmzQ8C9Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1rYmzQ8C9Q[/video]

I love this song. Especially when I pass Oxford Street everyday. And really every December, "When you're still waiting for the snow to fall, it doesn't really feel like Christmas at all". :((
 
55014328720858806236517.jpg


Every time my eyes behold this scene, I wish a portal would open up and let me step into this fantasy. Just for a moment when Disney works their magic, I could escape this reality and dive into the deep imaginary world where true love exists.
I'm being romantic, don't criticize me. Some daydreaming can be good for you.
 
Such a drama queen you are .
 
I don't need to watch sad movies because my life is already the best sad movie ever. Maybe those things Disney created are just fantasies but they're necessary for us to keep up our hopes and faith in life.
 
There you go. Women and their melodramic grief and bereavement.
 
Have just watched Aoi Hana :( shoujo-ai has such an ambiance of its own that makes me feel at ease
 
Talk about crappy life, i do believe that mine is pretty unique. But i have been whining quite often, haven't I?
Sad? Key is the way to go \m/
 
Dear censy, you play classic guitar or electric one?
I play acoustic guitar :D My biggest motivation when I started playing guitar was, of course, girls. And it still is :3cool_embarrassed:
 
The beautiful music inspired me to write this. I posted this on my FB but no one seems to comprehend it. Maybe we can discuss FF series again and again.

well, my favorite piece in FFIX's soundtrack is Passing Sorrow

everytime i listen to this song , i feel sad
 
Back
Top