• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

General Talk

What kind of interview ?
The normal one to get a job. For a teacher, I need to perform a demo class for them to assess my pedagogy.
But if that's the case, aren't there more than 1 winner, 'cause I've seen at least 3 persons with that colour nick.

It depends on the kind of the competition. Btw, have you done the research above to get 100k rep?
 
Er, not yet.

By the way, thank for your answer.

- - - Updated - - -

And also thanks for the information, too.
 
I want to join in GVN content :(
But im not sure what i can do :(
 
I was thinking on being an Editor back then but I might left (or get kicked) soon since I originally joined to help out when needed and I'm kinda short on free time now due to my cramming and my family's situation
 
ShiniBlack's on new appearance
6cool_smile_zpsec8745d0.gif
 
I'm utterly elated because my job application has been accepted. They agreed to let me teach TOEIC. I'm having another demo class about IELTS next week. If that goes well, I will be able to teach two classes.
 
And u will be got fired soon :))
 
I'm utterly elated because my job application has been accepted. They agreed to let me teach TOEIC. I'm having another demo class about IELTS next week. If that goes well, I will be able to teach two classes.

You should think up an unique way of sexual harassment so that your student won't evarr forget you :-?
 
Tomorrow and the day after, I have two BIGGGGGGGGGGGG Project, or essay, but I haven't written a word! :))

I want to join in GVN content :(
But im not sure what i can do :(

You can train yourself and try posting News for the frontpage, and you sure will be recruited someday! :D
 
I don't often study but by the time I open a book and seriously cram it, examination takes place a day or two after that :))
But assignment is another story though, I usually finished it right after the lesson's over, just like how I did my internship report.
I didn't even need an internship in order to write one. I'd finished my report before I went to my internship company anyway :(
 
Tomorrow and the day after, I have two BIGGGGGGGGGGGG Project, or essay, but I haven't written a word! :))



You can train yourself and try posting News for the frontpage, and you sure will be recruited someday! :D

Tks 4 ur advice :X .................
 
I can't be a pro in everything. Easy mode will make life too lackluster.
 
besides, life is not always easy or peaceful for people. There are always challenges.
 
And challenges will lead the weirdo to the result as which he has got fired.
 
Keep repeating it, like a lap dog keeps biting a piece of cloth even when it's no longer amusing. I know that's what you do best, act like a lap dog.
 
Oi sun-chan is so bitchy .
 
Only when a lap dog comes along and I enable the anti-lapdog mode.
Teaching Reading in IELTS is really tough, guys. I don't know if I can handle it.
 
Back
Top