• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

General Talk

I always simplify my life.
"Simply is best"

- - - Updated - - -

Quit before it's out of your hand, or dont complain abt it anymore :-j
 
calling other "lapdog" is kind of insulting don't you think

this is not your own little whorehole so if you can't take a little teasing then just **** it up or leave, please don't retort to name-calling

and this is what you call "good at refraining yourself"?
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
Oh I forgot, you own this place. My apology.
 
oh i do not own this place, and neither do you, please don't think it like that
don't your mother tell you not to make up facts when talking with others? or is this a new "teaching" method you learn in school?
 
A person with normal mental capabilities knows when to stop when hilarity ceases. That lapdog keeps going over and over on that "bone". He need taming.
 
and what are you doing rambling about that?
you really are pathetic sometimes
 
Let's stop here. I'm in a good mood today so I don't want to get involved in these trivialities.
 
Wow so harsh eh? Some days ago I saw something Mr.Garfield said that I found very insulting:

There are so many harsh storms in the real life that I just want to crawl back into my hole where I feel safe. :((
you mean the hole where you first came to the world?

But then you said

what did you expected coming into this box? civilized and sophisticated conversations?

So I was like... "Oh, it's like that here"

And now why are you so serious mate? Chills :D
 
Really? Then i guess my take is different than you guys', since xeno and his infamous "your mom" joke we used to think that kind of reference normal
But it's still a rather dirty joke than a direct insult at anyone
 
I'm utterly elated because my job application has been accepted. They agreed to let me teach TOEIC. I'm having another demo class about IELTS next week. If that goes well, I will be able to teach two classes.

Congratz dude!
Btw, nice knowing a TOEIC/IELTS teacher *Cheers*
 
I won't tease SunSun again since he became serious.
 
Congratz dude!
Btw, nice knowing a TOEIC/IELTS teacher *Cheers*

I prefer teaching Writing module to Reading of IELTS because it's slower and easier. However, I also enjoy a challenge. I have used most of my MP and HP to tackle the TOIEC giant, but the IELTS boss is so much tougher. Facing such a formidable enemy, I know I have to prepare a lot of skills and potions, even some tricks to win this time. For instance, I could make up a lot of dynamic activities so the employer won't pay attention to my poor methodology and techniques and... Shame on me....
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
I prefer teaching Writing module to Reading of IELTS because it's slower and easier. However, I also enjoy a challenge. I have used most of my MP and HP to tackle the TOIEC giant, but the IELTS boss is so much tougher. Facing such a formidable enemy, I know I have to prepare a lot of skills and potions, even some tricks to win this time. For instance, I could make up a lot of dynamic activities so the employer won't pay attention to my poor methodology and techniques and... Shame on me....
And can U teach me some writing skill, Sun-sama ?
 
Yeah, teach me, too. :D :D

By the way, have a good month ahead, guys.
 
Hey, while waiting for malek1507's para, let's find something else to talk.
 
What do you guys think about my new emo? Is it cute?
 
Yes, to some extent, it's very cute.
To other extent, it's not that cute. It's cool! :))
 
Back
Top