• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

General Talk

Don't bother. Whores sell cheap jokes.
 
Now that I'm playing Kira Kira, you sound like a punker.
 
Kira Kira is about a band of Punk Rocker with the bassist as a trap. They do have something about how a punker should talk
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
when you think of it, inferiority complex is so disadvantageous, but somehow I have grown to be used to it. Any suggestion on changing?
 
when you think of it, inferiority complex is so disadvantageous, but somehow I have grown to be used to it. Any suggestion on changing?

What aspects in inferiority complex? In my case, they're looks and masculinity. So I'm trying to improve them (you already know how, no need to repeat). However, I need to be persistent, no change can be achieved overnight.
 
well, I probably need a surgery to improve my look. and yes, it is my look. and others that I can't recall at the moment.

I don't really care about masculinity though, I'm pretty proud that I am different, not loud and insensitive like others
 
What aspects in inferiority complex? In my case, they're looks and masculinity. So I'm trying to improve them (you already know how, no need to repeat). However, I need to be persistent, no change can be achieved overnight.

You've definitely been living on the net for so long so you should not worry about your avatar in the real life. They all tell you crap like it's the look that appeals others but actually it's technique that matters though. Some to make youself look pathetic in their eyes so that you could do something else behind their backs to take advantage of their kindness as much as possible.
 
Hey guys, I'm having an interview on Wed morning. Wish me luck.
 
perverted interview eh?
^ is it illegal here?
 
Marriage interview with the boy from HN of course.
What else could you expect from him anyway? :">
 
Marriage interview with the boy from HN of course.
What else could you expect from him anyway? :">
That sounds fun.

But, hey, what does the strange color of certain nick stand for? Zell Dinch's, for example.

- - - Updated - - -

Marriage interview with the boy from HN of course.
What else could you expect from him anyway? :">
That sounds fun.

But, hey, what does the strange color of certain nick stand for? Zell Dinch's, for example.
 
Well, good luck with your Converse :)
That's one of my most expensive possessions. Don't humiliate it.
perverted interview eh?
^ is it illegal here?

Marriage interview with the boy from HN of course.
What else could you expect from him anyway? :">
A teaching position. Not the kind that your twisted minds are creating.
That sounds fun.

But, hey, what does the strange color of certain nick stand for? Zell Dinch's, for example.

I heard that you need to participate in some competitions. If you win, then a super mod will set a color of your choice to you nick.
 
But if that's the case, aren't there more than 1 winner, 'cause I've seen at least 3 persons with that colour nick.
 
Back
Top