• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

General Talk

Fuking Stupid Ass-ignment about neo-classical economics :((
I have had to quit 3 days to do that instead of going to the gym
 
I ? I registered this ID in May 2012 after being a guest for a long time. :D
 
With my new signature, am i "moe" now? :cuteonion41:
 
Hi brothers! I'm a newbie in this box! I'm studying in a college and going to become an English teacher in 2014, but now I think it's so difficult to me because my english is so bad. I might be standing at KET or PET level. Now I regret wasted the time before and am trying to study English harder. Please, give me some advice to improve my English as fast as possible.Thanks!
 
Here's just my experience.
"Play hard go pro"
 
Hi brothers! I'm a newbie in this box! I'm studying in a college and going to become an English teacher in 2014, but now I think it's so difficult to me because my english is so bad. I might be standing at KET or PET level. Now I regret wasted the time before and am trying to study English harder. Please, give me some advice to improve my English as fast as possible.Thanks!
Oh, my colleague, don't worry. We all feel that way. In my class, I always sense the intense heat of competitiveness and I must force myself to study harder because it's never enough, is it? Use "divide and conquer" tactic, break down the whole big problem and tackle them individually. So, in four skills, which one is your strongest and weakest?
Here's just my experience.
"Play hard go pro"
Nice advice. ^^

achievemento.gif

I'm utterly elated because I've fulfilled my lifetime wish. I longed for this show for too long, and now... ah... words fails me... I can't wait for another show of Bang Kieu.
 
Oh, my colleague, don't worry. We all feel that way. In my class, I always sense the intense heat of competitiveness and I must force myself to study harder because it's never enough, is it? Use "divide and conquer" tactic, break down the whole big problem and tackle them individually. So, in four skills, which one is your strongest and weakest?

Thanks very much!.I think i'm weak in 4 skill :(.My memory seems so weak and it's hard to remember vocabulary. Can you show me how to improve 4 skill and easiest way to collect vocabulary.:D

- - - Updated - - -

Here's just my experience.
"Play hard go pro"

thanks a lot! I'm trying! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

- - - Updated - - -

Here's just my experience.
"Play hard go pro"

thanks a lot! I'm trying! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
 
If you're not serious about using English like a native, you can sort out a way with your vocabulary problems.
Do not hesitate to use dictionary and try to use the new words you learned after looking it up in a dictionary as much as possible. Probably, common words would appear more often so I suppose with just a dictionary you would be able to remember mostly every common word.
 
^ thanks for your advice! About listening, It isn't good If i always try to listen English stories every time, even I'm chatting with friends or doing something and not concentrating about what i'm hearing? My teacher's sister said that!

- - - Updated - - -

^ thanks for your advice! About listening, It isn't good If i always try to listen English stories every time, even I'm chatting with friends or doing something and not concentrating about what i'm hearing? My teacher's sister said that!
 
If you mean you could not just concentrate on listening to some English stories and ended up doing something else then it's a trivial problem of interest and taste.
However, I might doubt your point is you could not fully catch what the speaker said while doing something at the same time. That's natural as you're not familiar with it, your brain take time to translate what you hear into what is familiar and understandable to you. I remember me being too attentive and worried and all in my first all-English course but I'm fine now.

listen to English stories
there should be a "to" after "listen"

if you don't understand anything, do not hesitate to ask
 
Anyone here suffering from inferiority complex?
 
Yes, there is.
It's you :">
I might be shy sometimes but believe it or not, I grew to become shameless after being teased too much in my childhood. So there's no way I would be ashamed of something or feeling bad about being inferior to others.
 
I want to be more manly and masculine but I don't know how. My sissy manners always give me away. I really need to work on my manners, my posture... how I walk, how I talk so it'll be impossible for others to detect my orientation unless I choose to reveal that. I know I'm being annoying sometimes because not many people are interested in my own struggle but I've been obsessed with this for a while. Forgive me.
 
Another lonely Saturday :( ........................ ................... .........
 
if any i was accused of being conceit and disparaging by one of my friends lol :))
 
If you mean you could not just concentrate on listening to some English stories and ended up doing something else then it's a trivial problem of interest and taste.
However, I might doubt your point is you could not fully catch what the speaker said while doing something at the same time. That's natural as you're not familiar with it, your brain take time to translate what you hear into what is familiar and understandable to you. I remember me being too attentive and worried and all in my first all-English course but I'm fine now.


there should be a "to" after "listen"

if you don't understand anything, do not hesitate to ask
thanks bro! Now I'm very sorry myself,why I don't take part in this box earlier although i knew it 2,3 years ago :(! I think i'm very lucky to know all of you now :D!
 
Anyone here suffering from inferiority complex?

Me. By being made fun of so much, it has turned me into an introvert and favoring the second world - the world of emotional and intellectual contact, including books, music, anime and of course the Internet - over the world of physical contact.
 
There are so many harsh storms in the real life that I just want to crawl back into my hole where I feel safe. :((
 
There are so many harsh storms in the real life that I just want to crawl back into my hole where I feel safe. :((
Why do you want this,what happen with u
 
Back
Top