• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

General Talk

not all characters are simplified though, and there's still some similarities :-?
 
The obvious fact is that knowing Chinese will help you learn Kanji easier.
You can easily memorise the word if you know what its meaning is, that's what I and my classmates think.

By knowing some simple words, you sure can memorise some other related simple words' meaning.

For example, the word 日 (Sun) and 月 (Moon) stand side by side will make the bright 明
 
Well, I did the same thing, you know. There are lots of interesting stories, such as this unofficial tale about the character 女. You can think of the word Kunoichi which refers female ninja, for Kunoichi is く (Hiragana) ノ 一 (Katakana).
 
You can think of the word Kunoichi which refers female ninja, for Kunoichi is く (Hiragana) ノ 一 (Katakana).
i dont get it :(
 
く this Hiragana character is read as Ku, while the Katankana ノ is No. 一 means "one" and I bet you know it's Ichi :))
 
yes i know what those character mean, i did learn japanese for 1 year, what i don't get is why they have anything to do with the "female ninja" part :-s

edited: oh wait now i get it, you mean the word 女 is made up of those three characters...
but it just seems to make things a lot more complicated lol :))
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
Woaa...
That's amazing xD

Ichi (いち) or 一 is a Kanji word, it's not a Katakana character. Which means the word 女 is combined from 3 different word races :))
 
Hey guys, today in my writing class, I learned a very interesting quotation: fish and visitors begin to smell after three days. For me, a guest will stay fresh in only an hour. After that, if they don't leave then I'm gonna be suffocated.
 
But somehow that story did impress me to the extent that I remember the word through a mere first glance.
 
that's just a waste of memory since the word is so simple you just...remember it :">
save those stories for some more complicated words, like 德, i even have a ******* poem about it lol :))

Hey guys, today in my writing class, I learned a very interesting quotation: fish and visitors begin to smell after three days. For me, a guest will stay fresh in only an hour. After that, if they don't leave then I'm gonna be suffocated.


who said that, sounds pretty dumb to me :'>
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
Bẹnamin Franklin, one of the founders of the US.
 
that's just a waste of memory since the word is so simple you just...remember it :">
save those stories for some more complicated words, like 德, i even have a ******* poem about it lol :))

I bet that's not a Japanese Kanji word! :x
 
徳 This one is Kanji.
德
This one is Chinese.

Yeah, I've checked it with my dictionary. Virtue, right?

It's a hard task to use Kanji Dictionary >.<
 
oh right, i didn't notice the missing 一 :))
 
Thank for all your answers, guys.
Speak of Chinese, my father used to learn some chinese words for the names of the herbs, so i can remember some words, like One, two, three, . . ., ten, . . . :))

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, some words I know from the manga "Than Dong Dat Viet"
 
oh right, i didn't notice the missing 一 :))

:))

For about N3 certification, you can find question like that!
They list 4 same-same Kanji words, and make you decide which one is mentioned :))
 
yeah i'm learning a bit of both Japanese and Chinese at the moment, hopefully it won't get too confusing in the long run :))
 
Hey guys, last night I had a vision (not a dream, just a quick flash in my head) that I was playing FF8. When I woke up in the morning, I quickly downloaded 4 discs and started to play it once more after a long time. The last time I played it I used PC version, this time I choose Emulator. It took me a while to find the right config but it's all right now. xPSXe gives better graphic and greater flexibility and I think I made the right decision. I'm off to gym now, meet you guys later.
 
^ I use PXSFin, and I think it's much easier to use.
 
Back
Top