• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

General Talk

Hey guys, last night I had a vision (not a dream, just a quick flash in my head) that I was playing FF8. When I woke up in the morning, I quickly downloaded 4 discs and started to play it once more after a long time. The last time I played it I used PC version, this time I choose Emulator. It took me a while to find the right config but it's all right now. xPSXe gives better graphic and greater flexibility and I think I made the right decision. I'm off to gym now, meet you guys later.

epsxe :-<
 
Anyone thinks FFIV has a good Storyline like me? :x
 
Refrain yourself from being a captious obese feline. I gather that is the intent concealed behind his invective.
 
You do add up creepiness to the ambiance of this place.
 
5529660700b.jpg


I've always wanted to say this to my crush.
 
He's refering to the act of having a boner whenever he saw his crush.
How indecent :cuteonion52:
 
But I think that's normal for men, no? Just to prove that you're not impotent?
 
Having a boner seeing your crush? I just dont get it. Arent you supposed to feel happy instead of aroused?
 
We're just talking about the funny element of that picture so why so serious :D
 
But I think that's normal for men, no? Just to prove that you're not impotent?

Nay, I'm stating the fact that I can control my urge :>
Even having lunch/dinner while playing my favourite R-18 games without a boner is not uncommon for me :-j
 
it would be uncommon for me to get a boner having lunch/dinner too
 
How can you control the urge to fap when you're having a boner :">
 
I hate it when I read translated works and have to reverse-translate it back to English to know what it means ._.
 
tried FFVI once but couldn't get over the sucky graphic...
 
Back
Top