• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

General Talk

Well, to tell the truth, I love sorrowful experiences from anime.
KEY's products are really my type which always leave me something to think about.

Sadness is for me not only to drop my tear, but also to see back the wonderful life which I should have enjoyed.
 
Oh, sun-chan is banned ?
 
He enjoyed TS Box with the risk of being banned so I suppose he'll be here with a temporary account :))
 
Well, I've just finished the last episodes of Angel Beats.
More painful than I thought.
Beautiful story.

I feel like I've just lost something.

Well, can anyone gimme more title like these ones?
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
Chrno Crusade, it's not Slice of Life though
or you can get Hotarubi no Mori e, this one is recommended by Garfield, y'know :))
 
Holy shit Japanese is teh hard.
Even when I first started learning English and German was not that hard.
HOW THE **** AM I SUPPOSED TO MEMORIZE 100 KANJI WORDS TILL THE END OF NOVEMBER NIGGER ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
 
He enjoyed TS Box with the risk of being banned so I suppose he'll be here with a temporary account :))

Oh, sun-chan is banned ?

A lot has happened these days. I didn't know my acc was banned because I couldn't access to Internet because my Modern Router was broken because of a power cut (I had used it for more than 3 years so I guess that's ok). Haizzz....
About the banning thing, I managed to borrow a nick from a girl (Little Girl, mod of The sims box)
 
this could get her banned

No, she lent me an extra nick of hers, not her main nick (you know, with the mod title).
I'm applying total annihilation on my one-pack abs by minimizing the amount of fat intake and 30 cardio exercise everyday. Wish me luck, guys. That's my top priority. Bigger muscles can wait....
 
From my own experience, I dont know much about 6 packs muscle, but 4 packs may take you only 1 or 2 months of regular exercising :-"
Holy shit Japanese is teh hard.
Even when I first started learning English and German was not that hard.
HOW THE **** AM I SUPPOSED TO MEMORIZE 100 KANJI WORDS TILL THE END OF NOVEMBER NIGGER ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

U still have 2 months left right? Tbh, I don't think it's a that hard task, unless you're so busy with other things. If it was 300 or so Kanji, then yes, goddamn hard.
 
Holy shit Japanese is teh hard.
Even when I first started learning English and German was not that hard.
HOW THE **** AM I SUPPOSED TO MEMORIZE 100 KANJI WORDS TILL THE END OF NOVEMBER NIGGER ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Watch anime with Chinese Sub and Vietnamese Dub.

I can easily remember easy words, by linking them with their meanings.
For example, the word 傘 or かさ, you can see four people (四人) is under a roof, standing above the ground and between them is the umbrella's pole.
The word 好き or すき, there is a girl (女) next to the boy (子). If you know what I mean :">

More important, I had learnt Chinese for 5 years when I was a child =)
 
Japanese or Chinese, which language is more difficult to learn? :-?
 
Japanese, of course.
Chinese grammar is relatively easy, that's my thought as I've been self-studying Chinese at home.
 
yeah and kanji is harder than simplified Chinese :-?
 
Sure.

Some Kanji words, you can't remember the right way to write them.
For example, the word 髪 or かみ.

髪

Gosh!
 
If you just learn Japanese to read or watch anime, it'd be easier compared to writing or speaking.
 
Hm.... I must admit that I like Chinese a bit but only the speaking part, not the writing. My friends taught me some and I had fun using them. Because I don't officially learn Chinese so I can use them without fearing of making mistakes, no one minds that.
121.gif
 
So as other languages.

One day, a teacher asked an English question during my class. I was the only one who can answer it. Then, he asked a damn French question, and I said "Je ne predez par le Francais" or something like that, I couldn't remember how to write them. He laughed and asked another Japanese question, I said "Boku ha nihongo ga amari wakarimasen!". Then, he finished with a Chinese statement, and I reply "Duô xiè".

But, at that point, I don't know much about French, Japanese or Chinese! :))
 
Of course Jap is easy if you have already learned Chinese

^ yeah I know a bit of French and Jap here and there too, just enough to answer those kinds of qn
 
It's not that easy though. Simply because, naturally, they teach Simplified Chinese nowadays. Only if you chose a special course that taught Traditional Chinese did Japanese become easier. Besides, there is really a troublesome matter pertaining how you visualize these two languages in your mind. That is when you read Japanese, though you understand well, you might unintentionally pronounce some in Chinese.
 
Back
Top