• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

General Talk

Because you people are quite taciturn, I have to keep this topic running....

lol you remind me of Anna Pavlovna Sherer in War and Peace, always try her hardest to never let the conversations die down in her "party"
just like you with this topic i guess :))
 
During the summer with no classes, I need something to keep my English from going rusty... Chatting with you guys is a way to do so....
Anyone into classical music? I'm quite a big fan of Bach, Chopin, Handel and Rachmaninoff.
I sometimes listen Richard Clayderman, does that count?
 
During the summer with no classes, I need something to keep my English from going rusty... Chatting with you guys is a way to do so....

I sometimes listen Richard Clayderman, does that count?

No... He rarely plays a classical piece, and when he does, he messes it up. Tbh all his renditions sound ... gay-ish...
 
I thought all musical works of piano or violin (in concerts) are called classical....
 
what the heck =))
and you want to be a teacher? i fear for our next generation :-<
 
I'm not going to teach music....
 
teacher is a symbol of knowledge [-x
 
Teacher and omniscience are not synonyms....
 
No excuse. Teachers should have a wide horizon.
 
Oh yes, teachers must usually have a lot of qualities in order to set an image in students' mind so tat students will believe in the teachers and learn from them.
 
As an inexhaustible source of cosmic knowledge completely irrelevant to what deemed nonutilitarian and distracting by people with a sense of materialistic pragmatism, I claim my innate aptitude for pedagogy :>
 
Teachers are supposed to clarify things, not to escalate the level of obscurity which is exactly what you've been doing....
 
what the heck =))
and you want to be a teacher? i fear for our next generation :-<
Regarding your fear for our next generation, knowledge should not be the only matter when the fact that their sexual orientation would be blended is still impending, y'know what I mean, right :cuteonion52:
 
Die, you homophobic bastards....
 
Dont know if i should be called a homophobia. I just detest their public displays of affection.
 
Don't hate us... We're just like all of you....
 
Back
Top